Where were you on September 11, 2001?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did you get over the bombings in Varanasi, India when over 28 people were killed, or did you not even know about it? I'm pretty sure you did.

If I did or did not, I still would not tell them to "get over it".

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It was 6 years ago. Time to get over it.

Insensitivity will not gain you points here... that is for sure! If you had lost someone whom you love in the tragedy I suspect your feelings and emotions would be quite different. If not, then I would be PC in saying you are a incompassionate ***** (you can feel in the blanks) along with some other nice adjectives.

I was in the RDU airport getting ready to board an American Airlines flight to Maine to do some consulting work. Everything was halted and the airport would not allow us to leave. My God... it was awlful but not as awlful as the news started to unveil and I saw what was happening.

I know several individuals who perished in the Towers. One family is still dealing with the loss of a mother (she left behind twin boys who were 3 at the time and a daughter - age 5).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact the UK has been putting up with bombings for the last 80 odd years just shows how much you Americans care about others.
Huh? :confused: That doesn't even make sense! You get annoyed with us for allegedly policing the world, then you get annoyed with us for not stepping in and solving a problem that your people have not been able to fix in well over a century. :mad:WTF!:rolleyes: We care plenty about a lot of people in a lot of countries. People like you can never be pleased by any action we make so it really doesn't matter what we do does it?

Are you trying to say you're enlightened? :lmao:
He thinks he is. If he weren't so annoying not to mention consistently wrong his rantings might be almost cute.
I called in sick the day I should have been on the tube, transferring at Kings Cross, debarking from Aldergate East on that horrible July day in London. I lost colleagues, and felt guilty somehow. This isnt a place for who knows terrorism and the pain of bombings and competitive conjecture. remember where you were, and hug your loved ones a little closer when you do.
I was riveted to the online coverage and got next to no work done that day. My boss who actually was from London and has family there seemed not to care. :confused: However I was shocked, angry, horrified, etc. :redface:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a troll, I just have outdated and controversial views. If you can't accept that, don't reply to my posts.

Please - there is nothing 'outdated' about this statement:

So basically it's just the amount that matters? Or is it because their Americans they matter more?

And I wouldn't call it 'controversial' either- you're simply trying to be offensive. Your statements are not logical and are not based on actual intelligent research of facts.

I don't post to offend, I post to encourage others to think outside the box or outside normal/taboo ways of thinking.
That statement is extremely laughable.

dancinguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
headed home from a nite(and early morn) on the town and a friends house. heard the morning crew on the radio talking about the airport being closed for some reason. I got home, still buzzed from the nite before, about to go to bed when my sis banged on the door and said there was some history being made on TV. I could not believe my eyes and ears. I sobered up real quick and all we could do was watch the tv all day in a daze. It still spellbounds me to see those images. It is true when they say WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Huh? :confused: That doesn't even make sense! You get annoyed with us for allegedly policing the world, then you get annoyed with us for not stepping in and solving a problem that your people have not been able to fix in well over a century. :mad:WTF!:rolleyes: We care plenty about a lot of people in a lot of countries. People like you can never be pleased by any action we make so it really doesn't matter what we do does it?

What the fuck, you chat pure shit. Find any posts where I disagree with Americans foreign policies otherwise you're shit shit sturring for the sake of it.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Good God. *shakes head*

I was watching MSNBC's Imus in the Morning program on the morning of the terrorist attacks. They broke in about a small plane crashing into the WTC. I was glued to the TV from then on into the early hours of the next morning. I'll never forget that day and the week that followed it.

God bless all those who died that day.