Where/When do you Masturbate most?

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol! what's to tell?girls can be subtle at these things you know :p

that or I think I'm just a closet exhibitionist :) but i'm pretty sure nobody knows i'm doing it... that or they've just never told me

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hmm... well.... i'm bored... long train rides... hot guys.... hot girls... vibrations.... I might touch myself a little :)

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where: In my bed or infront of my pc (but i like to come in the bathroom - no mess to deal with). when: everytime i have the time to do it (no girlfriend actually).

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Spladle, you are going to make the man's penis fall off! No conversations! If you must torture him, spell out words one letter per post. That will absolutely kill 'em!

Generally, when I am in bed, but not asleep. My iPod is still playing the sleeping music (something calming, like Enya! :D:D), but sometimes, I could care less... :D:D

tivers78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Xii said:
hmm... well.... i'm bored... long train rides... hot guys.... hot girls... vibrations.... I might touch myself a little :)

on the train sounds dead hot! Girls are can be so lucky sometimes(perfect equiptment for discrete auto-titillation in puplic places,no?0. Have whipped it out on an empty underground carriage in London late one night but didnt dare do anything much.

These days, I find myself popping into the disabled/wheelchair accessible toilet at work for a quick wank whenever I have time on my hands,quite often that seems too.:rolleyes: . Otherwise it would be ditto most people on this thread;at home before I go to bed usaully in front of my computer BUT.... not to Spladle (hottie that he is).lol!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tivers78 said:
Otherwise it would be ditto most people on this thread;at home before I go to bed usaully in front of my computer BUT.... not to Spladle (hottie that he is).lol!
Would it help if I sent you nudes?

tivers78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Naughty naughty,Spladle. Teasing's fun but only when u know the torture will end and u'll eventually get the prize.:wink:
as is it, have been loosing way too much sleep since i found this forum and nudes of u might make matters worse (but wld be well appreciated:biggrin1: ).

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tivers78 said:
Naughty naughty,Spladle. Teasing's fun but only when u know the torture will end and u'll eventually get the prize.:wink:
as is it, have been loosing way too much sleep since i found this forum and nudes of u might make matters worse (but wld be well appreciated:biggrin1: ).
I love this forum for giving me something to do at night when everyone else is asleep.

*checks the clock*

Oh, and when I'm on my lunch break.