Where/When do you Masturbate most?

UniDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Spladle said:
MY VIRGIN EARS!!!

Just because you are "Professionally Goodlooking" does not mean you have to rub our noses in the fact that you probably won't have to work a "real" job. Let's face it, everyone should get a little job now and again. They can be fun!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UniDude said:
Just because you are "Professionally Goodlooking" does not mean you have to rub our noses in the fact that you probably won't have to work a "real" job. Let's face it, everyone should get a little job now and again. They can be fun!
Just for the record, I am not yet professionally good-looking. It is merely something that I am curious about and interested in pursuing. And I have definitely held down my fair share of shit jobs, but I would not say that I found any of them to be fun. =P

barkeep8

Experimental Member
Media
Xii said:
hmm... well.... i'm bored... long train rides... hot guys.... hot girls... vibrations.... I might touch myself a little :)

Xii gets me so hot with her posts ;)

I also have a question for anyone out there who can answer it. Does anyone know where to get sex toys that fit well hung guys? I can't seem to find any that actually accomodate my size. I'd like to get one of those blowjob sheaths, but the first one I tried was way too small and ripped. It was one of those super realistic latex jobs. I loved the feel of it, but not durable enough if you stretch it out too much.

Any weblinks to good sex toys would be appreciated.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UniDude said:

Would that be the jobs we call "blow"?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
*Makes note*
"Re. Spladle: Another cherry orifice needs to be broken in."

Okay, it's on the to-do list.
Ooh, sounds fun! :smile:

Waitaminute, are you talking about fucking my . . . :eek:

tritonal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
hedwig-708789.jpg

UniDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
madame_zora said:

I don't believe we've ever conversed, but I love you. I was quoting from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. So yes, it would be the jobs we call blow. Thanks Madame Z.