Where / When Was The Last Place You Jerked Off That Was Not In Your Home?

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couple of nights ago. Having fun with wife, I put on my kilt and went outside, up the ladder and washed the house windows without telling her. When she saw me she started rubbing her boobs on the inside window. What else could I do but pull out my cock and empty a load on the window at which point she had her wide open mouth against the glass.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
in my car and outside in the yard several times this summer, also have fucked my pocket pussy out in the yard

At a hotel on the beach

also this summer at a straight friends apartment where I was crashing on the same roadtrip while he was asleep lol

Last edited:

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Restroom at a store last night. Was way too horny and was walking around with an erection. Don’t like doing that so went into the restroom. Walked in the first stall and took care of my business.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Driving home around midnight from a weekend at a music festival I became horny after thinking about some of the hot girls I saw at the festival so pulled off the highway and down a gravel road. Stepped outside of my pickup and stroked my hard-on in the cool night breeze until spraying a load onto the grass at the side of the road.