Where / When Was The Last Place You Jerked Off That Was Not In Your Home?

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Driving home around midnight from a weekend at a music festival I became horny after thinking about some of the hot girls I saw at the festival so pulled off the highway and down a gravel road. Stepped outside of my pickup and stroked my hard-on in the cool night breeze until spraying a load onto the grass at the side of the road.
In college had a GF who lived about 90 miles away. On fridays when I would head to her place for the weekend I would get so horned up I would pull off on a side rd and get some relief. My only problem was there’s rattlesnakes In some of these back roads bar ditches and you just didn’t want to get surprised mid stroke. Left many loads outside of San Angelo Texas.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
At the gym in the locker room. If you time it just right there’s a quiet spot on a Saturday morning. The main door of the locker room is very squeaky so easy to hear if anyone comes in. Had a towel ready to cover myself if needed and to cum into. Such a horny session but far too excited to make it last. Will try again soon...

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cabin in the woods, second floor porch. I sleep naked and woke up before my trip buddy with a plump stiffy. Stood outside naked listening to the silence of nature while stroking around 7 am. No cabin neighbors facing the front so I took my time. Finally came and let it ooze hands free between the porch railing, dropping onto the bushes below. That was the start of a good day.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two places in the last week. First was in a friends bedroom while he was in the shower. The other was in a public washroom. I got in the stall and the guy beside my was jerking off. Made me so horny I got hard and started jerking off as well. So I'm sitting there rubbing one out and next thing I know there is a cell phone coming over the stall. The guy next to me was recording me. I didn't stop. He got quite a show. Wonder if I'm on any sites yet.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was at the in-laws. MIL is quite a GILF and a little flirty sometimes. Wife and everyone else decided to go visit family and I stayed back. Couldn't help from getting a pair of her panties and nutting on them with the help of her hand cream that was on the bedside table.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Two places in the last week. First was in a friends bedroom while he was in the shower. The other was in a public washroom. I got in the stall and the guy beside my was jerking off. Made me so horny I got hard and started jerking off as well. So I'm sitting there rubbing one out and next thing I know there is a cell phone coming over the stall. The guy next to me was recording me. I didn't stop. He got quite a show. Wonder if I'm on any sites yet.

Sweet! Post a couple of pics, and I’ll check the net for ya ;) :)

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Reactions: Beardon

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DD95747A-D9EB-4C69-8145-CBFAA1409F26.jpeg
B733AE76-0643-4EB0-B6DC-83664EE1464E.jpeg
Nice dude! I would have done the same thing!

Reactions: max399 and mvguy4u