Where would you like to go for a vacation?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many, many places I want to go!

When I'm feeling adventurous:
Australia - to go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef (would also like to see Ayers Rock, as well as Sydney and Melbourne)

Tanzania - to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro (since you don't have to be a mountain climber to climb it - just a good hiker)

Nepal - trekking and to see Mt. Everest but NOT climb it! I'm adventurous but I'm not crazy! :biggrin1:

Peru - to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu

When I'm not quite as adventurous but still want to have a good time:
Ireland - see the countryside and listen to traditional Irish music!

Amsterdam - but not for the reason you think :biggrin1:

A massive road trip across the US and Canada to see 49 states (can't drive to Hawaii :biggrin1: - I'd have to fly there) and all Canadian provinces and territories - hit all major cities in both countries as well as all national parks! (This would cost more than $3600 though!)

And when I'm lazy and/or stressed out:

A beach resort where I can lie around on the beach or by the pool, and read trashy novels and have good-looking waiters bring me frozen drinks :biggrin1:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vacation availability and cost aside, it would be fun to combine Cap d' Agde, France with Bavaria again. I would spend a week flopping my penis around the beach of the nudist city on the Mediterranean, then head up to Munich to take in Frusen, Obbermamgau and that wonderfully picturesque area of Germany.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand that some people wouldn't be able to take a month off like I'm doing. Fortunately being a bit of a workaholic I have managed to build up enough vacation time over the years to do my trip and still have 3 weeks left over when I come back.

But there's something about being able to take the time off work and still get paid by the office that makes it that little bit more enjoyable :biggrin1:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spain. My Spanish (Castillian) is passable and I have never been. It will have to wait a bit though. My husband just got accepted into an accelerated Master's program so we have another year of me paying the bills while he studies and does his internship.
Dave

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I arrived back after 3.5 weeks travelling around the US. Travelled about 3,900miles (6,246km) by land and flew 7,500km each way.:sleeping:

Glad to be back, loved being in Bryce canyon and San Francisco just didn't like 2 other places.