Wherefore art thou?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Either I am repelling men, perish the thought! Or there really are no single, straight, hung, white men in Northwest, Georgia.

I know y'all are out there, do you hibernate in winter or something? :rolleyes: :smile: :wink:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me be the first of many who will say this (and the many more that will think it but not post),
:mad:
"Damn! Wish we were closer."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bored of black men?

Are you searching just for a bit of fun, or something a bit more? :)

It's hard to tell with you.

Not bored just haven't encountered any interesting ones in many years.
Definetely something more.
Why is it hard to tell? :confused: Why do you care you're just another UK pussy tease. :tongue:

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will reiterate what was said, I wish I was closer. I may not get the brass ring, but it would be fun riding on the merry-go-round and trying for it.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why is it hard to tell? :confused: Why do you care you're just another UK pussy tease. :tongue:

Because sometimes you sound you just need a good hard fucking and sometimes you sound like you want marriage! :eek:

And I care because you're interesting. Infact sometimes I go to topics with no interest to me just to hear what you have to say.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Either I am repelling men, perish the thought! Or there really are no single, straight, hung, white men in Northwest, Georgia.

I know y'all are out there, do you hibernate in winter or something? :rolleyes: :smile: :wink:

Bored of black men?

Are you searching just for a bit of fun, or something a bit more? :)

It's hard to tell with you.

No, NJQT isn't into black men. And she should want what she wants. If she had a good black man, she wouldn't know one because she is into white guys. That is honest.

I know a lot of black women who date white guys exclusively and that is what they want. And some do want marriage. So, if you are a UK pussy tease and don't want marriage, let them know.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I sympathize with you njqt. I'm afraid I'm going to have slim pickins where I'm at too.
I love your new avatar!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because sometimes you sound like you just need a good hard fucking and sometimes you sound like you want marriage!
:eek: True, I guess I want a good hard fucking that leads to marriage. :redface::wink:

And I care because you're interesting. In fact sometimes I go to topics with no interest to me just to hear what you have to say.
Aww, that's sweet of you to say. So many people here think I'm full of crap. :confused:

No, NJQT isn't into black men. And she should want what she wants. If she had a good black man, she wouldn't know one because she is into white guys. That is honest. I know a lot of black women who date white guys exclusively and that is what they want. And some do want marriage.
Excuse me! You are being awfully presumptious! :12: I have dated many black men. Heck, I was even pre-engaged to a black man in my younger days.

I thought I had made myself clear on this in earlier posts. I do not hate black men! :12: I am just tired of holding out for the proverbial needle in a haystack. I am most comfortable dating a man who comes from the same socio-economic background, similar education as me, and has similar tastes in music.

I want nothing to do with gangsta/thugs. I loathe rap and hip-hop music, don't speak ebonics, and have no street cred. The sad part is even educated black male professionals think thats 'keeping it real.' I am not a ghetto/fly girl, never have been and don't intend to start now. I refuse to lower myself in that manner.

Black men of similar background to myself only date white women. Take for instance the dear departed Osiris. Perfect example of an educated, professional black man from a decent family. Married to a beautiful, intelligent white woman. :tongue::rolleyes: Case Closed!

So, if you are a UK pussy tease and don't want marriage, let them know.
Please, he's like 19, that's what guys his age do :biggrin1::rolleyes:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey missy!! Can I just hi-jack your thread and say that if Mr Hardcock is indeed in DFW.... then so the bloody hell am I!!! sitting in my hotel room reading the bloody threads!!! :eek:

Though confused as to why he's insinuating he's in Georgia....

but I'll be there too, soon.

Also my lovely, we need to try to see how you and I meet up to talk about all these lads :rolleyes:....

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Hey missy!! Can I just hi-jack your thread and say that if Mr Hardcock is indeed in DFW.... then so the bloody hell am I!!! sitting in my hotel room reading the bloody threads!!! :eek:

Also my lovely, we need to try to see how you and I meet up to talk about all these lads :rolleyes:....

I meant as a white, hung guy in general. I'm not insinuating that I'm actually in Georgia.:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are two, and they are married to each other??
Hahaha :lmao: The Atlanta Metro area is chock full of handsome, charming, educated men of many races, ethnicities, etc . . . but they are all GAY!! :frown1:

That's not what he meant, I actually understood him. :wink:

Absoutely, you should PM me your cell number.