Wherefore art thou?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:eek: True, I guess I want a good hard fucking that leads to marriage. :redface::wink:

Aww, that's sweet of you to say. So many people here think I'm full of crap. :confused:

Excuse me! You are being awfully presumptious! :12: I have dated many black men. Heck, I was even pre-engaged to a black man in my younger days.

I thought I had made myself clear on this in earlier posts. I do not hate black men! :12: I am just tired of holding out for the proverbial needle in a haystack. I am most comfortable dating a man who comes from the same socio-economic background, similar education as me, and has similar tastes in music.

I want nothing to do with gangsta/thugs. I loathe rap and hip-hop music, don't speak ebonics, and have no street cred. The sad part is even educated black male professionals think thats 'keeping it real.' I am not a ghetto/fly girl, never have been and don't intend to start now. I refuse to lower myself in that manner.

Black men of similar background to myself only date white women. Take for instance the dear departed Osiris. Perfect example of an educated, professional black man from a decent family. Married to a beautiful, intelligent white woman. :tongue::rolleyes: Case Closed!

Please, he's like 19, that's what guys his age do :biggrin1::rolleyes: (Whatever on that girlfriend. You are talking to Invisibleman not a young-un. You can NOT use the JEDI mind trick on me.:eek13:)

I didn't say you hated black guys. You aren't into them. You are the one who is wanting well-hung white guys. You din't say you wanted well-hung black guys, did you? You asked "where are the well-hung white guys in Northwest Ga.?" .

Therefore, this isn't about feeling guilty over not wanting to date a black guy. This is about what you truly want. This is about honesty. And this is not to put you on the spot. I wasn't asking you to lower your standards.

I am a black guy. I don't care who you date. There is someone out there who likes black women in pink Shirley Temple girl pannies with a trufflicious booty. :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"IMHO, if your sole purpose in being here is to stir the pot,
then keep your useless butt in the kitchen and off the PC. :cool:"--NJQT.

This is not my purpose either. I do know my way around a kitchen though. :smile: Hehehe.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
:eek: True, I guess I want a good hard fucking that leads to marriage. :redface::wink:

Please, he's like 19, that's what guys his age do :biggrin1::rolleyes:

Well come to the UK and I'll fulfil the first part of that quota! I'm all in serious, I've previously met up with other board members (not this board) in the past and it's always turned to be a good day out :wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hahaha :lmao: The Atlanta Metro area is chock full of handsome, charming, educated men of many races, ethnicities, etc . . . but they are all GAY!! :frown1:

Well, the problem is you are looking at the gay men and NOT the straight men. Because you aren't looking at the straight men--doesn't mean they do not exist.

Also the problem is thinking that straight men are made to order. No man is made to one's specifications. No woman is made to one's specifications. You will have to take whatever you get. And he will have to accept who you are, too.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"IMHO, if your sole purpose in being here is to stir the pot,

then keep your useless butt in the kitchen and off the PC. :cool:"--NJQT.

This is not my purpose either. I do know my way around a kitchen though. :smile: Hehehe.
Of course you do! All you international homosexual spys are also gourmet cooks :wink:

Well, the problem is you are looking at the gay men and NOT the straight men. Because you aren't looking at the straight men--doesn't mean they do not exist.

Also the problem is thinking that straight men are made to order. No man is made to one's specifications. No woman is made to one's specifications. You will have to take whatever you get. And he will have to accept who you are, too.
Pffftt, :tongue: there are plenty of perfect, made to order men out there! :biggrin1:Why I bet you know a dozen, hung black men from upper middle-class backgrounds, who are college educated, have a great sense of humor, love classic rock and puppies. :rofl: See, I am more likely to meet a white guy that meets that criteria than a black guy.:cool:

You gotta come back to Jersey and get some sausage.
I had pretty much already come to that conclusion. :frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say you hated black guys. You aren't into them. You are the one who is wanting well-hung white guys.
You din't say you wanted well-hung black guys, did you?
If that was all I wanted I could have been married 20 years ago. But there is more to a man than his dick. You asked "where are the well-hung white guys in Northwest Ga.?"

Therefore, this isn't about feeling guilty over not wanting to date a black guy. This is about what you truly want. This is about honesty. And this is not to put you on the spot. I wasn't asking you to lower your standards.

I am a black guy. I don't care who you date.
Of course you don't care! You are gay and live in the UK. :tongue:
There is someone out there who likes black women in pink Shirley Temple girl pannies with a trufflicious booty. :rolleyes:
Truffilicious hahaha that's funny. :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All you international homosexual spys are also gourmet cooks :wink:
I am not a gourmet cook, though. I am not Gordon Ramsay. Haute cuisine is for obsessive compulsives.

Pffftt, :tongue: there are plenty of perfect, made to order men out there! :biggrin1:Why I bet you know a dozen, hung black men from upper middle-class backgrounds, who are college educated, have a great sense of humor, love classic rock and puppies. :rofl:
Oh, yeah. If you want upper middle-class...hang out with the upper middle-class. Look for the straight black guys who are genuinely interested in you. Dating is a matter of demographics. Some men will not have everything you want. You will not have everything they want. But, that is the point--who does? But you aren't interested in black guys. You want well-hung white guys with your specs. :rolleyes:
See, I am more likely to meet a white guy that meets that criteria than a black guy.:cool:

I had pretty much already come to that conclusion. :frown1:
Actually, you are more likely to meet Asian and Middle Eastern men that meets those criteria but you aren't dating those guys either. Boo-hoo, cry me a river, won't you? :smile: While you are at it, come to the conclusion that you want a white guy.:biggrin1:
========================
I didn't say you hated black guys. You aren't into them. You are the one who is wanting well-hung white guys.

If that was all I wanted I could have been married 20 years
ago. But there is more to a man than his dick.:bigeyes2:
But then you wouldn't have written in your original post...vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
You asked "where are the well-hung white guys in Northwest Ga.?"

Of course you don't care! You are gay and live in the UK. :tongue:
Hahaha. my mind is Mancrushfordshire, UK. But I live in Asheville, NC. I do care. I believe in karma. Not quid pro quo. If I help peeps find love, then love shall come my way.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Either I am repelling men, perish the thought! Or there really are no single, straight, hung, white men in Northwest, Georgia.

I know y'all are out there, do you hibernate in winter or something? :rolleyes: :smile: :wink:

I don't know if there are any single, straight, hung, white men in Northwest, Georgia... but I know for a fact there is at least one single, straight, somewhat hung, white man in Northeast, Georgia... and I also know that he doesn't hibernate in winter :cool:. I know you already knew that, though.