Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are an estimated 10-20 million illegals, so say 15 million. The children of these number approximately 5 million and at minimum cost $7000 to educate. That is $35 Billion to $50 Billion a year to educate. And yet 50% do no graduate from H.S. These kids do NOT represent a technologically powered future. Their parents by and large do no even begin to pay for their kid's education (when paying taxes) let alone all the other expenses associated with illegals.

When Obama finally legalizes them they will be in line for obamacare, SS, and Medicare. The vast majority of them will take more than they will ever pay into the system.

Our own nationals will lose out to illegals. They take jobs from constructions workers as was evidenced in New Orleans when black union electricians lost out to illegals and had to go to D.C. to get their jobs back. Who will give an ex-con a second chance when they can hire an illegal? I won't. I speak spanish not ex-con.

Illegal immigration is firstly a financial boondogle. Secondly, it represents a loss of sovereignty and sets up a separatist movement. Thirdly, is creates racial strife, it does not alleviate it.

so whats your point? what makes you think their kids arent citizens? oh and how about anyone whos parents make less than $100,000 arent entitled to an education?

ss is based on how much you earned while working. all the years that they worked and paid taxes while here illegally wouldnt count.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
so whats your point? what makes you think their kids arent citizens? oh and how about anyone whos parents make less than $100,000 arent entitled to an education?

ss is based on how much you earned while working. all the years that they worked and paid taxes while here illegally wouldnt count.

1) Funny, of course some/most of the children are citizens, that is well understood. The point was that illegal immigration is a financial drain and not a boon. Focus on the point.

2) Most Americans will draw more from SS and Medicare than they will ever put into it for various reason. They are usually the low income earners. Illegals will be low earners on coming and for the first 2 or 3 generations be low income earners if you look at the graduation statistics. Careful when you read them and watch out for the the ones that range from 16-24 and include a GED. Even the quality of the diploma earned is suspect in value (goes for all h.s. diplomas being earned today).

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
. . . Illegals will be low earners on coming and for the first 2 or 3 generations be low income earners if you look at the graduation statistics. Careful when you read them and watch out for the the ones that range from 16-24 and include a GED. Even the quality of the diploma earned is suspect in value (goes for all h.s. diplomas being earned today).
Does that go for you too? I'm just wondering, based on your reasoning and syntax. ^

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Next time, when you want to tell someone that they don't have anything to say try to do it in a language that is more difficult to translate. Trying to cleverly hide a lame comment in Spanish in hopes that someone doesn't understand what is being said, knowing that Spanish is the second most popular and learned language in the United States, shows just how cowardly you are to meet me head on after spewing your fear mongered rhetoric.

また、そう人種差別主義者何でもより少なく期待するなぜべきである私であるか。
And a goony-goo goo to you too. :rolleyes:

You're the one supporting illegal immigration, why would it bother you if I used spanish. You should be praising me. Matter of fact I take offense at you not replying to me in spanish. How very hateful of you.:rolleyes:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Does that go for you too? I'm just wondering, based on your reasoning and syntax. ^

OMG, maxcok questioned my intellect. I must be dumb, deaf, blind and stupid. He is such a great man... er... I mean mind. Was that grammatical? Is this? Oh shit, nevermind.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that illegals are a financial liability and not an asset.

Last edited:

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, maxcok questioned my intellect. I must be dumb, deaf, blind and stupid. He is such a great man... er... I mean mind. Was that grammatical? Is this? Oh shit, nevermind.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that illegals are a financial liability and not an asset.

can you prove that with real facts and figures?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Why thanks. And if the shoe fits . . . .

Actually, it does, as the basis for your 'reasoning' is 'questioning the intellect' of illegals. Ironic, ain't it?

Plus, they clearly are a finacial asset for businesses that profit from exploiting their cheap labor.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media

I've done the research. I've made the analysis. I can see that if you are incapable of doing that yourself that you'd find that a laughing matter, because you'd either have to laugh or cry over your disability. Good for you, you decided to take a positive angle on it by laughing.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Ya know, I've said it before, I'll say it again:

It is not incumbent upon the rest of the class to do your homework, nor is it efficient.

If you have a thesis to present, you need to back it up with your own damn facts and figures.

Otherwise, it's just your personal opinion, and you're talking out of your ass.

We don't buy it. You need to prove it. Capiche?

So let's see your "research and analysis", hotshot.

:cool:

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I gave you enough to go on your own. Its all a google search away and all true.

Well, everyone note that the burden of proof that el spiker067 spews the truth is on all of us. He uses the standard troll tactic of being above the annoyance of providing a link to support the statistics que él se saca de su culo.

Moderators, please take note and review spiker067's posts and their general tone. He is generally caustic and contributes very little substance.

(el spiker: Y no responde por favor eso en su opinión qué escribo sobre tú tiene que estar en el subjuntivo o el imperativo. :smile: )

Tonterias, indeed.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Ya know, I've said it before, I'll say it again:

It is not incumbent upon the rest of the class to do your homework, nor is it efficient.

If you have a thesis to present, you need to back it up with your own damn facts and figures.

Otherwise, it's just your personal opinion, and you're talking out of your ass.

We don't buy it. You need to prove it. Capiche?

So let's see your "research and analysis", hotshot.

:cool:

People have paid for what you ask for.

What would have been useful is if you would have asked [what] was the solution, but of course you didn't. You simply started by insulting me and my probable intelligence. Feeling big?

Last edited:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Well, everyone note that the burden of proof that el spiker067 spews the truth is on all of us. He uses the standard troll tactic of being above the annoyance of providing a link to support the statistics que él se saca de su culo.

Moderators, please take note and review spiker067's posts and their general tone. He is generally caustic and contributes very little substance.

(el spiker: Y no responde por favor eso en su opinión qué escribo sobre tú tiene que estar en el subjuntivo o el imperativo. :smile: )

Tonterias, indeed.

You unfailingly read caustically. I made points and was personally attacked starting with VB and then by Max and now by you. It is a clear record. I bore the first insults and the reason you feel otherwise is because you have a partisan mind.:smile:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You unfailingly read caustically. I made points and was personally attacked starting with VB and then by Max and now by you. It is a clear record. I bore the first insults and the reason you feel otherwise is because you have a partisan mind.:smile:

Attacked? ATTACKED??? I think this word gets thrown around here rather loosely, and waaay too much.

p.s. INSULTS???

p.p.s. Notice how Slurper thoughtfully provided a link? Happy reading. :smile:

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Well, you are correct. I do have a partisan mind. And how is it that you see yourself as non partisan? Your comment reminds me of a great line from The Lion in Winter when the queen's youngest son squeals behind her skirts about his older brother threatening him, "Mother, Henry has a knife!" and she replies "Of course he has a knife. It's 1183 AD. We ALL have knives."

All I'm asking is that you get off your ass an provide simple links that support the over generalized claims you make in your posts. This request is not trolling. It's a very reasonable request. However, if all you can do is defend your precious honor because someone has maligned your overblown self of importance, then you're not contributing. You are simply trolling.

Calmate, chico.