Where's all the liberal defense of illegal immigration

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
People have paid for what you ask for.
I ain't asking for anything. It's up to you if you want to provide supporting evidence. I'm just saying that without it, your argument is empty.

And you're seriously suggesting I would pay you for research? Which you said any of us should and could easily do with a Google search?? LMFAO!!!!

What would have been useful is if you would have asked was the solution, but of course you didn't. You simply started by insulting me and my probable intelligence. Feeling big?
Way bigger than you.

So you were expecting me to ask you for a solution to a hypothetical future problem you were projecting based on a flawed premise - for which you provided no supporting data? I'm sorry, I didn't realize that's what was expected of me. Again, LMFAO!!!!!!

And I didn't 'insult your intelligence'. I questioned your 'reasoning and syntax' in light of the unsupported graduation stats and general aspersions you cast on the educational deficienies in the children of illegal immigrants. Then I pointed out the irony in that. It was you who spun it into 'intellect', and now 'intelligence.

Again, what size shoe do you wear?

Last edited:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Here, you find the average cost of educating a child in America. I've done it. Now you try. Get it right and we'll go to the next stat link by link.

http://www2.census.gov/govs/school/07f33pub.pdf

Sad part is I have provided digested story links here in the past and the source was invariably questioned.

Here's an interesting side article on costs really being much higher, at least for DC.

The Real Cost Of Public Schools - washingtonpost.com

But this is a different issue regarding public education.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Here, you find the average cost of educating a child in America. I've done it. Now you try. Get it right and we'll go to the next stat link by link.
http://www2.census.gov/govs/school/07f33pub.pdf

Sad part is I have provided digested story links here in the past and the source was invariably questioned.

Here's an interesting side article on costs really being much higher, at least for DC.

The Real Cost Of Public Schools - washingtonpost.com

But this is a different issue regarding public education.
Right, I'll bite. Even without you stating what relevance this has to your thesis, I went ahead and clicked on the first link:

A PDF FILE, AT LEAST 111 PAGES LONG!!!! ARE YOU INSANE????

And then "a side article" on "a different issue" . . . :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I'm done here. I have a life. Buh-bye.

Last edited:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Right, I'll bite. Even without you stating what relevance this has to your thesis, I went ahead and clicked on the first link.

A PDF FILE, AT LEAST 111 PAGES LONG!!!! ARE YOU INSANE????

And then "a side article" on "a different issue" . . . :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I'm done here. I have a life. Buh-bye.

Poor baby. It's on page 13. Its $9,000 some.... yeah, $9,666. So my starting down at $7,000 for the estimate yielding $35B was generous with my high at $50B being closer. But I will admit that my rough figure of 5,000,000 children of illegals is tougher to get at.

But thanks for playing.:smile:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ Oh sorry. I guess if I'd started reading and knew what I was looking for, I might have made it to page 13 by now, to find your apparently now revised and irrelevant figures relating to . . . . . what exactly??

Tap dancing AND insane.

Buh-bye.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
^ Oh sorry. I guess if I'd started reading and knew what I was looking for, I might have made it to page 13 by now, to find your apparently now revised and irrelevant figures relating to . . . . . what exactly??

Tap dancing AND insane.

Buh-bye.

You wanted links and I wanted to know I wasn't wasting my time providing them.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Arizona immigration law will boost crime in U.S. cities, police chiefs say
Arizona's new crackdown on illegal immigration will increase crime in U.S. cities, not reduce it, by driving a wedge between police and immigrant communities, police chiefs from several of the state's and the nation's largest cities said Tuesday.

The new Arizona law will intimidate crime victims and witnesses who are illegal immigrants and divert police from investigating more serious crimes, chiefs from Los Angeles, Houston and Philadelphia said.

"This is not a law that increases public safety. This is a bill that makes it much harder for us to do our jobs," Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said. "Crime will go up if this becomes law in Arizona or in any other state."

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're the one supporting illegal immigration, why would it bother you if I used spanish. You should be praising me. Matter of fact I take offense at you not replying to me in spanish. How very hateful of you.:rolleyes:

I'm not bothered by it. I'm just calling you a coward for using it in the method you chose. You tried to get over and you got caught. You thought I didn't know any Spanish and tried to insult me... Sin embargo, usted intentó ese truco contra alguien que no puede tener bastante español para conducir una conversación regular personalmente pero puedo leerla y entender.

However, I love it when your tricks are exposed and you desperately twist your stance to look "innocent". Keep in mind, my best friend and business partner is also Spanish... Così se il vostro nuovo scopo è di provarmi e contrassegnare un razzista dovete fare molto più meglio di quello.

Oops, that was Italian. I guess I should stop flexing my linguistic muscles for a second and get back to the subject matter at hand. :redface:

Just let me know when you're ready to explain why you needed to make a post demonizing Mexicans as America's biggest problem using distorted statistics and overly exaggerated scare tactics. And don't think for one second that just because you typed a sentence in Spanish that it makes you more qualified to talk about issues surrounding immigration. Until then, pare el jugar de la víctima y hable conmigo como un hombre o cierre amablemente la cogida. :rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh...I didn't see that you were responding to him. But it appears you've gained some insight into the reason he's on my blackout list.

This is highly amusing. :tongue:
Someone who cannot see my posts
Gets that warm and fuzzy superior feeling
When told by someone else that his posting is different than mine.
Oh the glee.
But if he had been able to read my posts
He would have seen that there was really not much at all in what I had posted which even constituted an "approach".
A few comments and a link

And the truth be told
I have agreed with almost everything HazelGod has posted in this thread.

But he should keep me on ignore
Better he remain ignorant

It would really ruin his day if someone pointed out to him that he and I seem to have similar "approaches"
He might even question his sanity.

Thanks for the laugh :haha:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your point?
Just because some people who may share some of my political views may find problem with the law or not doesn't mean I'm not entitled to my thoughts or beliefs. I can see where the new Arizona law can be abused, if not only because I've been the object of such discriminative actions by authorities in other states.

Alas, because you felt two politicians didn't read it and criticized the bill, you think everyone who does it must follow the same pattern. I must commend you on your vehement attempts to pigeonhole everything into an overly simplistic us vs. them scenario. Some things never change. :rolleyes:

My point?
One should have facts before rendering judgment.
Original documents are preferable to getting information from commentary.
Especially, when those providing commentary and interpretation have a stake in the issue.

So what should I assume since you did not answer my question in your two paragraphs?

A yes or no would suffice.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My point?
One should have facts before rendering judgment.

Original documents are preferable to getting information from commentary. Especially, when those providing commentary and interpretation have a stake in the issue.

I guess personal experience doesn't count as fact in your mind, eh?
Stories about people being abused by the system by authorities based on nothing but suspicions have no relevance to you, huh? It's all got to be in print, by way of a link for you to read so that you can ignore it all and claim that it's biased because the story is from a blog/source that doesn't align with your ideologies, right? So sorry if my life isn't some huge book that you can research like a Wikipedia reference. I would expect my adversaries to display a certain level of everyday understanding and common sense before engaging into a debate with me. We know police abuse their authority. You don't need a link to prove that. It happens all the time, and it's likely to happen in Arizona (if not more) with the current legislation regardless of how its worded. Let's not play naive here, unless you prefer to continually assimilate yourself with this disingenuous, argumentative stance.

So what should I assume since you did not answer my question in your two paragraphs?

You shouldn't assume anything and take whatever is said at face value. Only a fool denies knowledge if it's not propagated in the way you prefer. Of course, since you have already associated anything I say to either be too partisan or too "liberal" to begin with, you'll never take anything I say with any relevance. I go into any debate with you knowing this, which is why I interject much of my statements with things that any adult should know only to watch you brush it aside like it isn't true while trying to make some claim that I'm missing your fruitless, rhetorical point. And you fall for it every single time. :rolleyes:

Also, getting bent out of shape because I type a lot? How infantile of a gripe. If you, as an adult, cannot read two paragraphs without keeling over in boredom then that's your problem. I tend to be thorough. You like to diverge in simplistic answers that don't explain the whole story and leads to prejudicial speculation.

A yes or no would suffice.

No it wouldn't... you're gonna believe what you want anyhow so why bother? :rolleyes:

Last edited: