Where's Brucester?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
spl98006 said:
Actually, there was some question as to the authenticity of his pictures. I wasn't involved in that discussion, so I'll just have to refer you to the "search" function of the web site.

And I believe he was from New York City, not SoCal.

But yes, he was certainly another distinctive LPSG "character."

"Borrowed" pictures or not, I miss the guy, mostly because of our discussions of Desperate Housewives every week. He had the hots for Susan and agreed that Mike probably had a substantial penis on him. It seemed as though he had a sort of roll playing going on where he was playing Mike's character in his fantasies.

I always understood that he was from SoCal. He was free with his personal information and I never came across any discrepancy in his stories.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of you had inquiries about Brucester...

I talked to him earlier today. Things are fine; he has not been able to log onto the newsite. Presently, he is trying to correct that and will be back online posting regularly... soon.

Just an FYI for those of you who were concerned....

brett april

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I didn't like his pseudo-masculine attitude. There are enough assholes in the world as it is.

headbang8 said:
Totally agree, Sorcerer. Brucester definitely brought a different perspective, and I noticed his absence when I came back after a short absence. He brought a few of us head-in-the-clouds types back down to earth.

"Bohunk", though? I thought a bohunk referred to working class eastern European immigrant males. A contraction of Bohemian and Hungarian.

(I'm half bohunk, but I haven't made much of my genes, you see.)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Dr. Bubbles said:
Some of you had inquiries about Brucester...

I talked to him earlier today. Things are fine; he has not been able to log onto the newsite. Presently, he is trying to correct that and will be back online posting regularly... soon.

Just an FYI for those of you who were concerned....

brett april

BB, if you'll PM Rob_E perhaps he'll give you an e-mail addy so Bruce can communicate with him. Mark used to do this.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
I'm with you, HSB. That pseudo-masculinity is a cover up for insecurities.