Where's DoubleMeatWhopper?

7x6andchg: Pecker -

Last I heard from DMW he had an issue that needed his attention - he said he would be back when it was completed. He is alive and well as of this afternoon....

Paul
7x6&C

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Whew! *wipes brow*

I was sincerely hoping that we wouldn't have to ask our resident Miss Marple (that's Anonyms to the newbies) to track him down.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, I'm still alive and kicking, and I'm keeping up with reading the board. However, there is much high drama in my offline life at the moment that promises to work my last nerve. I don't want to take it out on list members and unleash histrionics likely to piss people off. Just rest assured that I haven't gone anywhere.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hope you get your stuff straightened out ok, Jacinto.

Just know you've got a lot of friends supporting you.

Pecker

(For Customer Support, Dial 1-800- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.)

AnonyMs: Sorry to hear of your troubles, DMW.

I am really glad I did not have to put on my Miss Marple hat, or I would have had to hit all the exotic gay clubs in New Orleans this weekend.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1066790389;start=0#5 date=10/22/03 at 16:19:46]I would have had to hit all the exotic gay clubs in New Orleans this weekend.  
[/quote]

You say that as though it would be a bad thing. You would see first hand that Texas is not the only place where hair cannot be too big when you encounter New Orleans drag queens! (All the way from Bourbon Street to West Monet they sashay by ... they sashay by.)

wvalady1968: I know! Now I have to go unpack! Darn!

[Hope things are better soon, DMW! :-*]

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Know you're being missed, Whopper. You're the 'corner stone' of LPSG as far as I'm concerned. We'll be patiently awaiting your return, buddy.

But, let this be a warning: Be prepared for some hard hugs upon returning.

AnonyMs: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1066790389;start=0#6 date=10/22/03 at 16:55:06]You say that as though it would be a bad thing.[/quote]
Precious!  forgive me!  I reread my words and you are exactly right - it did sound like a bad thing when it would actually be a great fun thing to do.  Except I already have plans for this weekend.  But celebrating in Nawlins would be just as fun - if not more - as what I have planned.

If you were truly MIA, I would be all over Bourbon Street and the French Quarter with the Ladies' Auxiliary in tow, passing out your pic and asking everyone if they had seen you.

Why don't you IM me with your family's number in case we ever need it?  LOL

Tender: just goes to show...
that we have family here....

(and all that mushy stuff... :p)

Tender

awellhungboi: All the best, DMW, and hope you can return to us soon!

Mighty_Joe: DBW, glad you are OK. By the way...I love that song! Louisiana's Le Roux, right?

aussiechick63: Good Luck with the problems DMW.

Hope you get everything sorted out the way you need it to be real soon.