Where's jonb?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I hate to disappoint you guys, but that's not our missing person. That Jon B. is a recording artist who was aspiring toward popularity as a soul and R&B type, but he didn't have much air play. From what I can recall, he was on BET's countdowns back in 1997 for his single "They Don't Know." He just kinda disappeared after that, did some producing for other artists, and then tried a reemergence in 2004.

Pappy

Media
mfoley said:
Ok, it took a while with the stupid dictionary, but I got it!:

whore: a prostitute

prostitue: a person, typically a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment

slut: a slovenly or promiscuous woman.

slovenly: messy, dirty, casual, and careless person

promiscuous: having many sexual relationships, esp. transient ones

transient: lasting only for a short time

I usually like big words, but that just got irritating. :mad: :evil: :D

Thanks for clearing this up mfoley, now I not confused, just fucked. Really Jace just came in and asked me to sit in his lap....hehehehehehehe

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now, Pappy, whores get paid, too. It's sluts who just give it away. As a guy who used to have ambitions to slutdom, I should know!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody heard from jeepwrangler or is he still on tour, and yah, where is jonb...where am i? where are a lot of old standbys?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
txquis said:
Anybody heard from jeepwrangler or is he still on tour, and yah, where is jonb...where am i? where are a lot of old standbys?

Dude, seriously.
Where the fuck are you?

Peace out.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
txquis said:

Ha, I finally let you out of the dungeon. How does it feel to breathe fresh air again, buddy?

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been trying really hard to ignore this thread.

Honestly, I have. But it has been several days and this thread still won't die.

I come not to praise jonb, but to bury him.

Jonb went out of his way to make me feel unwelcome when I first joined LPSG. First, after I had made only two or three posts, he sent me a PM telling me that he was putting me into his kill/ignore/block list. Then he replied to my new-member thread claiming that I had been stalking him.

All this after I had been a member of the site for less than 24 hours, which he and everyone else could see quite clearly with the old software. (Hardly enough time to stalk anyone, don't you think? Unless your definition of "stalking" is reading some prior posts by some of the more active members to see who the personalities on the site happened to be.)

In the time that I have been here, I have yet to see jonb reply with anything close to a humane, helpful response to what is, at least in name, supposed to be a support group.

Sorry to call the emporer naked, but I for one am glad he has departed, or at least is taking an extended leave.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
spl98006 said:
Sorry to call the emporer naked, but I for one am glad he has departed, or at least is taking an extended leave.

Oooer .. JonB naked, now theres an idea I can dig.

*licks lips*

It was more interesting until you posted that idiotic message: your typical fragment of a sentence that says nothing. You are probably jonb. You have the same retarded way of posting messages that say nothing.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:
well this should be interesting.

EightySix said:
It was more interesting until you posted that idiotic message: your typical fragment of a sentence that says nothing. You are probably jonb. You have the same retarded way of posting messages that say nothing.

This WILL be interesting! :D:D:D:D