Where's the best place to fuck on cam?

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, we've agreed to do it-- and tonight-- but all the places we're members have major pros and cons. Between LPSG video chat, cam4, and daddydater, which would experienced cammers recommend? Here are pros and cons as I see them:
1. LPSG is a generally friendly place where many members have become familiar, and in which I enjoy participating with pics and discussion. But the chat/cam setup is ego-crushing, having to ask permission to see cams and being rejected half the time by straight guys or kewl kids club members. I can't enjoy being exhibitionist while being starved and rejected as a voyeur. Plus, just don't like typing while trying to jack let alone fuck, and invites to private discussions with non-cammers happen nonstop which is annoying and distracting.
2. cam4 is hugely satisfying to me as a voyeur, nonstop variety, high quality members, hot comments. But for a debut as an online exhibitionist the audience size is daunting and the comments can be downright crazy and mean. Not that we'd have to even look at them of course until after the action.
3. daddydater is a smaller and more age-appropriate venue for older guys. But not very stimulating to me as a voyeur and also plagued by the permission denied syndrome.

Maybe we should place a post in the online encounters section and just look to find one buddy or couple to connect with for our first time? Any advice welcome.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband and i have done the cam thing in the chatroom, but i find that only certain hours out of the late night are a good time as far as that goes. I do find that there is a backlash at those who do, so considering another camsite that is for that sort of thing might be a good idea.

But then again, if we are talking about a couple of guys fucking, i think morning time for you between 8-2pm is when you'd have the biggest gay audience, the women typically don't mind watching two guys either. So scratch all of that....i think gay sex would be more received in the lpsg chat believe it or not.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the comments. Cam4 was very slow last night; I've usually watched in the EST/EDT afternoon when the Europeans are getting wild; by nighttime in the US things slow down a lot on cam4 because they've gone to bed. Next time will aim for a midday encounter!

For whatever reason the comments and cam culture there seem a lot more open, less cliqueish, than in chat here. The whole business of asking permission and having it denied is like a bucket of cold water poured right on my crotch.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Went back to cam4, and had experiences that were both encouraging and horrifying. Lots of logistical issues arose, like my partner deciding to start inquiring about how the comments worked the very instant I went public with the broadcast. Had to stop and explain before proceeding. Then the comments were extremely upsetting at first. Some 18 year old from Manchester UK jumped in and made four harsh personal attacks on us within the first two minutes, calling us old and ugly and of all things fat (both under 145 at 5'10"). I was so shaken by that episode that my hardon never really recovered-- managed to soldier on with 3/4 erection and a wounded psyche but the fun was totally destroyed. The kid btw claims to be straight, looks about as femme as can be, and has legions of fans who adore him despite never showing anything as best I can tell. Confirmed the judgment that the site is not as good in the evening as in the morning and early afternoon, but that was the opportunity that arose.

Feeling like a car running on 3 cylinders, I nonetheless managed to put in a creditable performance-- but that's what it was, a performance, aching throughout with the way the whole thing started out. Lots of positive comments poured in after that and we had fun, but I have very mixed feelings about a return engagement.

Here or on daddydater might be somewhat more supportive, but the logistics of the cam chat are really daunting in both places with all the permission requests and denials. Cam4 does have the great advantage of letting it all hang out rather than making people beg individually to see what others are seeing and commenting on.

Last edited: