Where's The Strangest Place You've Had Sex

GayBot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where R All The Freaky People, No Doubt At The Bar Tonight I Suppose... Where I Should Be, But Alas Im Alone, Imagine That...
Forgive My Bordom But I Cant Get Chat To Work So Anyone Wanting To Bug Me Feel Free, And As To This Thread...

The Question Is.... Where Was The Strangest Place You Ever Had Sex

Tic Toc Tic Toc

For Me I Guess It Was On The Hood Of A Car Behind My Apartment Building At 2amish... Closing Time Can Be A Wonderfull Time

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For Me I Guess It Was On The Hood Of A Car Behind My Apartment Building At 2amish... Closing Time Can Be A Wonderfull Time

I never had sex with an Amish person, much less 2 of them.:wink:

The strangest place is probably on the beach, during the day.

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think this counts as strange, GayBot, but I have a great memory of being newly 21 and infatuated with another dude who had been in Vienna, Austria with me for the year (Jr. year abroad)...anyway, school was over and before heading back to the States, I accompanied "John" to his summer job at a hotel in the Swiss Alps...anyway we'd been hiking and somewhere up in the Alps, we found this water fall and next to it a large, smooth rock...we got it on right on the rock in broad daylight...it was very cool...

Now here's another one with the same guy: we were taking the Oriental Express to Budapest one weekend, and were alone in our cabin...next thing you know, we'd put all the cushions together and made this huge bed and just fucked our brains out...

I think in both cases, part of the turn on was the possibility of being caught, but more than that, at 21, you just don't give a shit cuz such a major horndog...I'm a bit more circumspect these days, but still a major horndog...

Thanks for giving me the memories...haven't thought about those two episodes in many, many years. Peace,

Phenix

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question has been done before in another thread. I think my two answers were: 1) in a room at my company's building on a Saturday afternoon, the building had once been a house, and the room we were having sex in had originally been the kitchen, and 2) in my car in the parking lot of a fundamentalist Protestant church. (I also have done the "on the beach in the daytime" thing, but I don't think of that as being strange.)

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This doesn't count as anything really, but it just popped into my head...I was 23 and on a flight to London with my folks and younger brother...we weren't sitting together and I was in a window seat with two perfect strangers next tot me...well it was night and the lights had been dimmed and got the idea to jerk off...so I did through the pockets of my pants...shot a big ol' load in my briefs, which, of course, soaked thru to my pants and I thought, "Oh shit, that felt great, but what the hell am I gonna do now?" So, I sat through the rest of the plane ride with a mess in my pants...fortunately, when we landed it was all dry and I was wearing white Levi's cords, so no stains...yayyyy...nothing to be embarassed about cuz nothing showed...Peace, Phenix

WhiteChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i gave head in a school classroom when i was younger. lol long story. also in a an alley. there probably not that strange though

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On a very crowded dance floor at Backstreet during Hotlanta...the other dudes were actually egging us on!