WHEW! Back and with a question

SRV524: Long time no talk, eh hoseheads? lol.....just been busy with school, no gf still, work work work and working out as well. Sorry I haven't been coming on but I've been busy and such.
Anyways, had a question on cologne/body spray. My mom got me some of that Axe Body Spray as an early X-Mas present (she gave me one now and the rest later). I just wanted to ask if anyone had any inquiries or comments that they'd like to make on Axe, whether good or bad, stories also.
And what kind should I use? Is there a scent that's the best to get women or what? I took that test on their site (more of a joke really), and it said I should use Kilo because I like outdoorish type things, but apparently there's types like a beach, soft, gentle man, spicy, etc....really weird. Anyways, thanks guys (and girls :) ).
Check out their site too, including the handbook lol.
www.theaxeeffect.com

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hey. My first fragrance was "Phoenix." It's kind of light and airy, really mellow. I tried that new "Essence" one and I can't say it has me thrilled. Of course, none of the Axe brands really stink or anything, but I can't say that they've been anything phenomenal either. So long as I don't reek of B.O., right?

SRV524: Well, it's meant as body spray, not deodorant. You put on your deodorant and THEN the body spray. It doesn't put down the smell of sweat and such but you gotta use both.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
SRV, my generation believed that only the hint of cologne was needed to send the message.

A guy dipped in eau de whew was assumed to be hiding something.

Nowadays if they can't smell you around the corner, three blocks away, you're a barbarian.

Ah well. Se l'amour.

Pecker

The last time I was in a woman was when I was inside the Statue of Liberty.

SRV524: I'm not gonna drown myself in it, but you spray a little under your arms and on your chest.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
SRV524...

Welcome back with us!

I pulled up a thread from earleir this year regarding
fragrances. (I had similar question back then to yours)

'Hope this may assist you a bit. 'Seemed like good info from our friends here. ;)