Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And there was me thinking the site got shut down! Anyone else actually go outside for a change?! :tongue:

Not me... I just sat there all day long... from 5am until an hour ago... staring at the screen with some LPSG database error! UGH!

(actually.. I did get quite a bit done today without the prefered distraction)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Pfft, I didn't even know it was down until I saw this thread.:rolleyes:

Now, if it had been down during a weeknight or on a weekend, I would've been sitting in some corner somewhere with the shakes!:biggrin:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It feels so good to have LPSG back! I thought I might die.

I got booted from chat around 4:00 AM. I turned off my computer and went to sleep. Then tried logging back in around 11:00 AM EST and again around 4:00 PM. I got the following message: Database error - The LPSG.ORG database has encountered a problem.

It was awful! I went to the video chat and noone was there. It's official, I am addicted to LPSG. I need my big cock fix! I think was experiencing DT's. I actually sat down and read a book. :tongue: :biggrin1: :eek:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I got booted from chat around 4:00 AM. I turned off my computer and went to sleep. Then tried logging back in around 11:00 AM EST and again around 4:00 PM. I got the following message: Database error - The LPSG.ORG database has encountered a problem.

It was awful! I went to the video chat and noone was there. It's official, I am addicted to LPSG. I need my big cock fix! I think was experiencing DT's. I actually sat down and read a book. :tongue: :biggrin1: :eek:
At 5:00am is when I tried to log out.. and I got the error...
Oh that is really cool. Does anyone ever go there?
Usually yes..

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I miss some of you peeps the 2 months I was gone. there was a misunderstanding between me and a peep too. I miss his crazy self but it's up to him.

BTW While it was down, I finished my Christmas shopping for 2007, Birthdays for 2007, and have started on Christmas 2006. haha :tongue:
I meant started on Christmas 2008. sheesh i need sleep zzzzzzzzz

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's official - I'm addicted to this site. I felt like a LPSG hooker that had her street corner taken away from her. After the day that I had without this site, I can honestly say that I find swallowing razor blades very attractive...bear in mind that I didn't go in to the office and had nothing much to do.

I surfed the net in search of a group or something that would help with my withdrawal symptoms, only to find that there are very few groups/sites like this (I am yet to find one). The thing that was very evident to me though, is that the members make the group. You guys rock! Your intelligence, sense of humour and depth bless my life daily...I am honoured to be among you.

Now if you can point out who caused yesterday's blunder, I have a few words to say to him...pulls out a samurai sword!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I might have been a bit less pissy if I hadn't had my email taunting me with the knowledge there was a PM I wanted to read.

"You have mail!"

No, we're not going to let you read it.

PSYCH!