Which 80s stars did you lust after?

deepthroat07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
+1 Matthew Modine in Vision Quest...lots of beefcake in that flick, esp. during the weigh in scenes. Also, Modine is reportedly hung huge. He hasn't aged well, though.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:wink: How lucky was that guy that felt Modine's waist a bit in the beginning of Vision Quest? Lucky bastard....:cool: I would have gone much further than that...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:rolleyes:I really don't know...but in reality, it is a B-movie with two Madonna hits. As for the push-ups, eye candy is the only option. **shrugs**

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:wink: Yes, we did. Previously in this post. Which do you prefer: Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, or Weird Science?

Weird Science. I watched it on TV with my 80 year old grandmother. She laughed her ass off when the mutants attacked the party at the end. She especially liked it when one guy got hit in the nuts.

Which reminds me, I thought the other guy (not Anthony Michael Hall) was sorta cute...kind of a sweetheart.

• Love
Reactions: MarkusV.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His name is Ilan Mitchell-Smith. He was actually studying ballet at a very young age and was enrolled at the School of American Ballet. His goal was to be a professional ballet dancer, but that sort of changed rapidly when the casting agent for Sydney Lumet was at the school and he was signed to play Timmothy Hutton's character as a child. He is now a college professor, but back then....he was actually an amateur ballet performer at first. You could tell how fit he was then compare to now. Nice muscle tone...:wink:

• Love
Reactions: maus77 and HThotty

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just useless trivia, Menicus.

And throughout all this post...No Jason Bateman of Hogan Family fame as well as the awful sequel, Teen Wolf Too? :rolleyes:He was pretty easy on the eyes.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Ken Olin

Harry Hamlin

Ed Marinaro
Yes i agree with these, also had a thing for Corbin Bernsein, think thats what he was called he was a lawyer in L A Law, those tight white pants:eek:.

Also remember going into woolworths when i was younger and seeing a poster of Rod Stewart in tight briefs bulging out with pubes showing etc and a shirt on, i was always hard in Woolies lol, anyone got this poster/pic would love to be refreshed.