Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm American, but have lived abroad and in big cities, so I thought I was immune to this... but the other day on the way to work, I was surprised to find myself breaking my own neck to get a peek at the owner of some magical foreign accent. It made her like 50x hotter, of course.

Which ones do it for you?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An Irish gentleman will make me melt. I've seen him do it. I get fixated, and I just stare and smile and sigh.

And please no one ever tell my Mum. I would be immediately disowned.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spanish men speaking Italian, or speaking English?

(I like either but understand extremely little Italian. Still, I could listen all day.)
I meant the spanish language.... I hear people speaking italian too much every day :D

Reactions: Wave85

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I meant the spanish language.... I hear people speaking italian too much every day :D
Spanish spoken with an Italian accent? I have heard this. It took me a couple of minutes to realize what I was hearing. I eas too fascinated to be aroused. Also, the people were speaking too fast and I couldn't understand. I have a friend who grew up fluent in English, Spanish and Italian. Really sexy guy who sounds exquisite in any language. I have no idea why I never tried to hook up with him when we were younger.

Reactions: Wave85 and C41ara

I find accents can be appealing or off-putting depending on the individual + the specific region from somewhere can make a big difference too.

For example, some English accents are sexy. Chav is not. Irish, French, Macedonian, Southern USA, and others that I'm probably forgetting all can have some appeal.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a German accent. I tried to get a German foreign exchange student to take me to senior prom. He was so good looking. He was super shy though.

I also like a Spanish accent.
There is nothing like a German man encouraging your efforts in accented English peppered with German. So hot. That was an excellent summer.

I find accents can be appealing or off-putting depending on the individual + the specific region from somewhere can make a big difference too.

For example, some English accents are sexy. Chav is not. Irish, French, Macedonian, Southern USA, and others that I'm probably forgetting all can have some appeal.
I'm not sure what you think 'chav' means :confused:. It hasn't got anything to do with a specific region of Britain; there isn't a specific 'chav' accent. 'Chav' is an offensive and derogatory name for poor or working class people, because we just don't have enough black or Mexican people in the UK to be able to demonize and blame for all of society's problems.

I'm not sure what you think 'chav' means :confused:. It hasn't got anything to do with a specific region of Britain; there isn't a specific 'chav' accent. 'Chav' is an offensive and derogatory name for poor or working class people, because we just don't have enough black or Mexican people in the UK to be able to demonize and blame for all of society's problems.

As it was explained to me, the smidgen I've encountered it, it just was a very harsh/abrasive manner of speaking done by a typically younger ish generation. Maybe I was told the wrong thing. It isn't an area I'm especially well informed on. That being said, I don't in general love all accents from any region, as a blanket statement. I don't find higher pitched voices appealing, among a plethora of other things. I'm a picky motherfucker.

I don't find a lot of speech mannerisms from the USA that are harsher to my ears appealing. It isn't a race thing, it isn't a class thing. This was about what kind of accent we find appealing, and I added in speech mannerisms overall to my preference. If I was misinformed about what chav is, that's my bad.

As for the OP, I also like Irish Gaelic. Whether the language itself is being spoken or just with the accent while English is being spoken.

Reactions: flynn1 and rtg

flynn1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about you @flynn1, what known accent makes you melt? Other than your magical goddess from a mysterious foreign land?
Aussie and British accents seem to do it for me. But often it's the energy behind the voice.

Reactions: 1dirtykitty and rtg