Which actors should have posed nude in Playgirl back in the 70's and 80's but didn't?

Marilynluvah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
At that time, I would have given just about anything to see the following (in no particular order), completely nude in the pages of Playgirl Magazine:

Maxwell Caulfield, Gregory Harrison, Robert Urich, John Schneider, Helmut Berger, Greg Evigan, Shaun Cassidy, Steve Burton, Ken Norton, Sting, Tom Selleck, Don Johnson, William Moses, Jon-Erik Hexum, Andrew Stevens, Richard Roundtree, Dennis Cole, Joe Dallesandro, Rob Lowe, Billy Dee Williams, Corey Hart, Tom Cruise, Glen Campbell, Robert Redford, Patrick Duffy, Billy Idol, Robert Conrad, Richard Hatch, Paul McCartney, Nick Nolte, Prince, Willie Aames, Bucky Dent, John Amos, Jan Michael Vincent, Alain Delon, Jon Bon Jovi, Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, Joseph Bottoms, Mel Gibson, Al Green, John Travolta, Steve Garvey, Antonio Banderas, Matt Dillon, Tom Jones, Leigh McCloskey, Dolph Lundgren.

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would have liked to see Vincent Van Patten in a full frontal nude spread around 1980
when he was in his prime. There was a comment on one site that he did pose for Playgirl
but I have not seen a single picture. He is mentioned as being in the August 1979 issue
but it must be just a shirtless photo.

VINCENT VAN PATTEN - HELL NIGHT -1981.jpg

metryman

Sexy Member
Media
my tastes are all over the board, from what I can think of so far-
Richard Hatch from the orignal Battlestar Galletica (not the Survivor guy)
and Dirk Benedict
Bruce Penhall who replaced Larry Wilcox on Chips,
Ted Wass when he was Danny on Soap,
Mark Shera from Barnaby Jones,
Dean Butler from Little House on the Prairie,

Attachments

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wrong time period, but I would have loved to seen James Dean

Since James Dean died in the mid 50's, I'd say he would also be the wrong time period.
Now there is one actor from the period I haven't seen named nor do I have any pics of him is Marc Singer. Tall, blonde, muscular but not too beefy. I could do him or he could do me. (LOL)

jeb777

Expert Member
Media
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
So when digging for nudes on my favorite 80s hunk Robert Urich I found this collage of images. The image was on one of those third party sites that leads you to a broken link where this originally came from but no longer exists. Who here thinks it’s actually him (the black and white one) It seems like it is but the quality throws it off. Apparently a full frontal nude of him did or does exist and it was taken on a beach according an old member on here from way back in the day.

Attachments

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jon Erik-Hexum.....that hairy chest and perfectly chiseled body.....he should have been nude in the 80s.
Such a short-lived career and he was hot enough to make you cum all over again. God, he was that beautiful. We love to see how he would have looked much older.