Which actors should have posed nude in Playgirl back in the 70's and 80's but didn't?

The_Silesian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A few of you mentioned Scott Bakula. His father died recently. The obituary in the St. Louis paper included a facial pic. It was obvious where Scott got his good looks from. His Dad was a handsome guy. Maybe a 2-generation shot of the two of them would be nice.

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey tallblondviking, Sam Melville was in a softcore flick called "A Smell Of Honey, A Swallow of Brine" when he first started out. You even get to see his ass. Hot guy.

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is my list of 70s and 80s that should have posed naked on Playgirl...full frontal.
Shaun Cassidy
Parker Stevenson
Andrew Stevens
John Ritter
Richard Thomas
Wayne Rogers
Patrick Duffy
Ted Shackelford
Brady boys:
Barry Williams
Christopher Knight
Mike Lookinland
Robert Reed

Assenso

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about some of the actors from DYNASTY

Al Corley, Maxwell Caulfield & John James I am sure they did some nude scene in movies beside i heard J.James claimed to be gay or BI somewhere. THATS ALL I KNOW!!
(Fist Steven Carrington)
Jack Coleman (Second Steven)
John James (Jeff Colby)
James Farantino (Dr Nick Toscanni
Gordon Thomson (Adam Carrington)
Michael Nader (Dex Dexter)
Maxwell Caulfield (Miles Colby)
Michael Praid (Prince Michael)

& DALLAS

Patrick Duffy (Bobby Ewing)
Dack Rambo (Jack Ewing)
Steve Kanaly (Ray Krebbs)
Sasha Mitchell (James Beaumont)

to name a few.

Any of the above would have looked good baring all over a few pages.
Most of them them would still be worth looking at)

Reactions: Dark Horse

luvhimhung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear Oraslut,

Please read below after your original post!

post: 3536864, member: 699295"]I remember the show Dallas and threre was one guyu on there - I think he came out that he was Gay and died a few years ago. He had a huge buldge and on the show he like to be in swim trunks. I think he was a love interest for Sue Ellen on the show. He was so good looking and hot in the swim trunks.

You are thinking of no other than the one and only Dack Rambo and he played the part cousin Jack Ewing in Dallas. Dack had an identical twin named Dirk but unfortunately Dirk was killed in a car accident in 1967 aged 25. Dack really never got over his twin brother’ death at all.

Imagine if he had not been killed and still alive, imagine the twins in Dallas, imagine the two twins in speedos???
Dack Rambo played the part of Jack Ewing who was a cousin of both J.R. & Bobby Ewing from 1985 to 1987 .

Dack Rambo died from AIDS in March 1994 at the young age of 52.

I hope that this information helped to fill you in on who you were talking about!

Just accept what you saw in those pants and speedos, the real deal especially when you saw that it was a case of something that was almost at breaking point of escaping and he was soft!

Definitely a well hung stud, what a man!

Reactions: ClaphamRob