Which are the best positions for ME to Try.. [and please] The Girl [pics inside]

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pelepsl, Jun 21, 2007.

1. pelepsl

pelepsl New Member

Albums:
    Hy everyone been reading some posts over here and saw that there are some positions that are best to please the girl.. based on penis size and shape...
    thing is that I will try to make this girl wanting more and more..
    So would like to know wich are the best positions to try based on Its size curvature etc...
    thnks for the ones willing to help!
    Female oppinions would be really welcome (since they know what they are saing) :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
    :cool:
    posting some pics:

Attached Files:

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    where are the pics of the girl

3. pelepsl

pelepsl New Member

Albums:
    wont post pics of the girl...
    can describe her!
    Brunete ... Brazilian/Japanese about 1,64m height good [not big not small] breasts and butt.... 18 years...
    is that enough ?!
    we´ve been friends for a while now.. and now that she is hitting on me wanting to know how big it is and stuff... so... lets give what she wants!
    xDD

4. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I really believe every woman is different, and that you really can't build a beginning textbook plan. Overthinking can get you in trouble too. Not every woman responds to a certain position the same, nor is it always the same every time. 18 seems pretty young to me, so I really wouldn't know how in-tune she would be with her body yet. I do know she'll know what feels good and what doesn't though. Maybe it's different with women her age, but I see nothing wrong with asking her what she likes or would like. If she prefers to do what you want, or wants you to lead, then maybe do what you want or what feels right. If both are unsure, maybe have her get on top of you in cowgirl, which generally gives her more control. Might give you an idea of how fast or slow she likes it, how deep she likes it or can generally take it, and how soft or hard she likes being fucked. From my personal experiences, I've met few girls that didn't like Doggystyle or versions of it, but again it's not always written-in-stone.

5. pelepsl

pelepsl New Member

Albums:
    got it.. although the doggystile positions and versions of it are positions that I will try to get her to do.. for sureee!!
    :biggrin1:

6. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    um i dunno unless you actually had pics of you and the girl having sex in various positions i really could not tell you which is best

7. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

Ask her if she wants to suck you off, and if she does, then give it her up the shitter as a reward. Obviously, you'll have to clean it before trying any other holes, but thats normally just means a fresh rubber. Due to her age, it might be quite tight, so I'd use some lube, otherwise it could be painful for her.

8. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Anything, as long as she's wet!

Might have to go slow at first but if you use your fingers first and spend say half an hour on foreplay you can fuck her any which way you want.

Draft saved Draft deleted