Which ass description are you?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is most similar to the Boypussy. I have a rather large pink outer ring around my sphincter that I've been told many times looks like a "pussy." I used to find this offensive because I thought it was an insult but I've been assured that it may look like a pussy from the outside but once someone is inside it's very tight. I do recall having what looked like an Asshole when I was younger and I think it's aesthetically more appealing to me but over the years and being an experienced bottom who has been with men that tend to be on the large side my outter ring has been stretched. Now I am absolutely proud to have a Boypussy since I know that it's still tight.

Reactions: BBB2.5

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I started out with an asshole but I was a boipussy by college and had became a Mancunt before graduating. I am now a proud Canyon--it's even my pup name--and always hunger for more size and sex.

That is awesome ..

Reactions: Andrue

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oops. I mean to say it started out as an asshole back then but slowly morphed over time. Like the Boypussy picture the noticeable change was a widening of the puckered skin limits. Unlike muscle which seem sot return to tightness, skin, once stretched seems to stay stretched. I think it's similar to people losing lots of weight and then have excess skin. I love it as it looks sexy to me and a lot of partners say it looks like it's inviting and seems to be pliable and kind of sticks to the cock as they move in and out.

Reactions: Andrue