Which ball hangs lower?

croixbull: Just curious boys. That's what we're here for. My right one is lower...
CB

BIGBOYDAVE: My Left is lower than the right by at least two inches the whole sac is at least 8 inches long when it's warm

emilywee: interesting. i'm going to measure my bf's sack!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
...LEFT side is lower for me.

I've read (somewhere), --in fact a number of references through the years, that it is more common for the left testicle to hang somewhat lower than the right side.

'Don't know why.

BTW....being around a farm operation most of my life, I have noticed the same is true in the "animal kingdom" as well (i.e. cattle, horses, pigs, etc.)..LEFT side typically.

Looks like we're in good company, guys.
--Not to worry.

Finedessert: I've noticed that some men my age and older seem to lean to the left when walking....Could it be that their left nut is hanging lower than the right one........

Grandpa

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
[quote author=Finedessert link=board=meetgreet;num=1048558609;start=0#7 date=03/25/03 at 09:16:25]I've noticed that some men my age and older seem to lean to the left when walking....Could it be that their left nut is hanging lower than the right one........

Grandpa[/quote]

No it's their right nut, they are leaning over to support the weight. :p

What I was meaning to ask, was why one ball (usually) hangs lower than the other?

7x6andchg: Benderten -

I've read that too - that something like 75% of men have the left one hanging a little lower...not sure why

L one here.

Paul
7x6&C

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=johnstone1985 link=board=meetgreet;num=1048558609;start=0#8 date=03/25/03 at 09:48:53]

What I was meaning to ask, was why one ball (usually) hangs lower than the other?[/quote]

I think its to keep them cooler there is lots of friction going on down there and we wouldn't want to cook the little fellers :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Smack your thighs together with your balls suspended between them and you'll find out one reason one hangs lower than the other!

If they hung together they'd be squashed against oneanother painfully - but since they hang at slightly differing levels they're much less likely to knock against each other.

The Great Designer of the Male Genitalia must not have desired to see men the world over falling to the ground daily, holding their balls as they groaned in self-inflicted pain.

:eek:

Pecker

croixbull: Hey, I think bilbobagginx might be on to something. Makes perfect sense. I was wondering if the textbooks were right and it looks like they are. Pretty close.

Oh, shit I'm a minority now. Maybe I can get some type of affirmative action status or something.... :D

Classification - Meat too big, hangs wrong. Probably ask for pictures. :eek:
CB

aussiechick63: I think there are very few people who have really symmetrical bodies. Women are the same. Most have one boob that hangs lower than the other.