Which body part are you willing to sacrifice in exchange for a monster dong?

Which body part are you willing to sacrifice in exchange for a monster dong?

• My pinky, or another finger

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • An ear

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • A kidney, that way at least I help another person

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • A testicle, I can live with one ball

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • None, I wouldn't do it, I'm happy with my current schlong

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Just a pseudo-philosophical poll/thread. There are no penis enlargement techniques that work well (besides jelqing, for girth, perhaps).

Imagine that a bloodthirsty biomed company has developed a fool-proof, excellent technique that would allow you to grow yourself a truly gigantic 12*8 inches fat monster dong.

The only problem is: the company will only grant you access to the magic elixir if you sacrifice a part of your body.

Which part are you willing to lose?

Just out of curiosity: how far are we prepared to go?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I would not want a penis length of 12 inches or a girth of 8 inches, whether together or seperate. I wouldn't desire a size even close to that.
And, whatever my 'ideal' size may or may not be, I would not sacrifice any part of my body to attain it. (Assuming I did not feel my current size was ideal.) :smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would not want a penis length of 12 inches or a girth of 8 inches, whether together or seperate. I wouldn't desire a size even close to that.
And, whatever my 'ideal' size may or may not be, I would not sacrifice any part of my body to attain it. (Assuming I did not feel my current size was ideal.) :smile:

At least somebody has some common sense...

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally happy with what I have.... but there is better ways to least make ya a bit bigger than cutting an ear off :)