Which Bollywood actor has the biggest dick?

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Exactly what is "Bollywood?"

The term refors the Hindi-language film, the world's largest filmindustry, based in Mumbai (formerly known as Bombay) the world's largest film industry.
Bollywood films are mostly romantic musicals, and are expected to contain catchy music in the form of song-and-dance numbers woven into the script. Bollywood plots have tended to be melodramatic.
Some of the names mentioned in this thread: Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor etc, are big filmstars from Bollywood-films.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a Tumblr site for Indian men that I really like. Here's a couple of my favs from that. (and sorry that they are not Bollywood -- but finding pics of naked Indian men in general is really rare!!)

Attachments

LADodgers

Experimental Member
Media
Love this BBC article with the shitty headline. If people would read the study more carefully, and that includes the BBC, they would find out that, according to the study, average Indian cock size is btw 5.5 and 7 inches, like in the US. I personally think that Devgan (sp) has the biggest cock.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for these shots I'm glad I found them. And "Thank God for Bollywood !"
I was looking for DingDong who's gone rather quiet, it had to happen, but at least he's still around....Hi Ding ! And I found this thread.
And all you Indian guys check out Busby Berkeley from Hollywood in the thirties and you'll recognise where those Bollywood musicals come from..
Enjoy! If you can't cope with it skip the first 2 minutes each clip seems to have an intro (like arab music) then the fantasy takes over, you'll recognise the "Bollywood" feel......as I said enjoy and check a few others I like "Gold diggers of 1933" and then there are the swimming ladies !
Spin a Little Web of Dreams (Busby Berkeley) - YouTube
then back to the dicks boys !