Which Bollywood actor has the biggest dick?

JasonKid804

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A well-known British scientist, Richard Lynn, recently published a study that lists and compares the average erect penis lengths of men in 113 countries. His findings, which appeared in the journal Personality and Individual Differences, range from the large sizes of the Congolese (which at an average 7.1 inches rank No 1) to the lengths of South and North Koreans, which average a little more than half that figure (at 3.8 inches, the smallest). Indians were part of the study too, but, with an average of just 4 inches, rank just above Koreans and Cambodians (3.9 inches), sharing the 110th spot with Thais (also 4 inches).
The source of Lynn’s data on Indian penis lengths is a little-known study called ‘Study on proper length and breadth specification for condoms based on anthropometric measurement’, which began with grand ambitions more than a decade ago and then slid into obscurity.

The average Indian guy is pretty small. Coming in at a average 4 inches. Wait somebody is going to say I know this guy who was Indian, you sucked him off and he was 15 inches.

Measuring the Indian Penis | OPEN Magazine

Reactions: srock

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
A well-known British scientist, Richard Lynn, recently published a study that lists and compares the average erect penis lengths of men in 113 countries. His findings, which appeared in the journal Personality and Individual Differences, range from the large sizes of the Congolese (which at an average 7.1 inches rank No 1) to the lengths of South and North Koreans, which average a little more than half that figure (at 3.8 inches, the smallest). Indians were part of the study too, but, with an average of just 4 inches, rank just above Koreans and Cambodians (3.9 inches), sharing the 110th spot with Thais (also 4 inches).
The source of Lynn’s data on Indian penis lengths is a little-known study called ‘Study on proper length and breadth specification for condoms based on anthropometric measurement’, which began with grand ambitions more than a decade ago and then slid into obscurity.

The average Indian guy is pretty small. Coming in at a average 4 inches. Wait somebody is going to say I know this guy who was Indian, you sucked him off and he was 15 inches.

Measuring the Indian Penis | OPEN Magazine

India is a massive country. So big, that there are many different "Races" living there. Its not really a fair "average" to be honest - its like combining, Greece, Italy, France and Spain in to one country and calling it "West Europe", and then saying that West Europe has a large/small average dick size, which could be skewed by one of the constituent countries. :confused:

Reactions: srock and Heat

JasonKid804

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cute dingdong but most people who live in India are people who are naturally from there. Also the studies are what they are. Why argue over studies? Because you have a thing for Indian mean so you have to defend their dick size?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Cute dingdong but most people who live in India are people who are naturally from there. Also the studies are what they are. Why argue over studies? Because you have a thing for Indian mean so you have to defend their dick size?

haha, no im impartial to indians ! :redface: If they are naturally from there, it only adds to my argument - most people in France, Germany, Spain and Greece are also naturally from there. I would still be saying the same if a study combined the entire of West Europe and stated the average size. I'm not arguing the results of the study - I am arguing the design of the study.

My point about different races in India was referring that whilst they are all ethnically Indian, there are many different groups of people and these groups themselves may have various traits. For example, if 90% of India had brown hair, whilst 10% had black hair, and those differences were due to 10% of the population belonging to a certain group of people , then its not really fair to then say that the average colour of hair is Brown.

I feel such studies of HUGE populations are not representative. Even in the US, there are significant cultural differences between the deep south and east+west coast. If you were doing any kind of study on america, one would hope the it would breakdown the results into region to account for this. Eventhough the USA has a president from the Democratic Party, and thus is the average political persuasion of the population, nearly all electoral results display the differences amognst regions. You wouldnt do it in a city because the numbers are so small. However it is obviously done for the entire country as saying the entire country is Democrat, doesnt represent the strong Republican persuasion in the south of the country. Similarly, I feel penis size studies should be limited to regions the size of Germany.

Last edited:

LADodgers

Experimental Member
Media
Ah, good old Richard Lynn. Proven to be wrong so many times.

I guess the following Indian guys should not exist but for some magical reason they do:

Penis Size MATTERS - show your penis

India is a huge country, with hundreds of racial groups. You can not tar everybody with the same brush there. JasonKid and Richard Lynn still gotta do a lot of learning. :p

arghyaghosh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have seen akki's dick when he takes full body massage by me. he wears nothing during hot oil massage except a small towel.really he is a man .....i love him...he really dont feel shame to go naked infront of me..he has a very good dick not soo big...but it is very fat....

Reactions: RyanYesss and Heat