which brand of underwear you like the most

Jockey boxer briefs...they are like spandex and maybe polyester blend. Little pouch in the front. I like them. Gives the option for tight fitting underwear but also a nice pouch for a bulge aspect.

D

deleted3782

J. Crew, because their boxers sometimes have cool maps on them.

Gonzo1065

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the ac17 extreme contour from undergear was great until they discontinued it. now I've been trying out the hillcrest swimwear underwear. different size pouches seem to be working out nicely so far depending on how much support or roomy comfort I want

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just tried a pair today, and I may have found a new favorite. Xuba boxerbriefs, from China. Bamboo fiber blend called "tanboocel."

Very nice, and the pouch fits me perfectly...a first, in my experience.

D

deleted3782

J. Crew, because their boxers sometimes have cool maps on them.

Banana Republic has the boxers with maps, not J. Crew. I went by a Banana Rep shop this week and their boxers were over-engineered with a heavy waistband and thick cloth. I like boxers to have thin fabric and lightweight...so I went to Old Navy and got cheap boxers...with lightweight fabric.

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just got my new MeUndies (trunk and boxerbrief). Love them. Really comfortable, good seam placement, good pouch and support. Thin, soft cotton/stretch blend.

I recently tried MeUndies trunks and have to agree with everything you said. They're really great, especially given the price!