which brand of underwear you like the most

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aussie Bum WonderJocks are much too small in front and way too big everywhere else.

Absolute favorite are Ergowear Max. They're expensive but never wear out and are worth every penny. Recently discovered David Archy.

Bang-for-the-Buck award goes to Cockcon. Their long, thin pouch lifts your equipment from between your legs, holds it all front and center, then lets you swing free.

All these underwear have deep, narrow pouches. If you need extra room in every direction, these might not be the best choices.

Attachments

Reactions: bmik and Pasive_79

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here; they are my default daily wear UW. I've tried many brands of boxers and like FTL better than the rest.
Since I wrote this post 4 years ago, Costco stopped selling their Kirkland white briefs and now offer Kirkland Boxerbriefs. They are sold in a 4-pack: 1 black, 1 navy, and 2 gray. I'm not generally a fan of boxerbriefs, but these are different. 96% cotton and 4% spandex. The legs are shorter than most. I buy them one size larger, and the relaxed fit is perfect. They are now my #1 choice for daily wear. I still love FTL boxers, although they have dropped to the #2 spot on my list of favorite underwear, and only get worn on the weekends.