which brand of underwear you like the most

If I am wearing boys underwear I prefer Andrew Christian, and if I am wearing girls underwear I prefer Victoria's Secret.

I'm a Jockey man, briefs to boxers, gym gear and winter thermals for running. Best thing I've found yet

I wear boxers from Nordstrom. I own a few pair of CK briefs. The guy I slept with last night wore Saxx boxer briefs and they looked pretty good, he said they felt great.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lately I have gone back to the white y-fronts and basic jockstraps. I like the look. I don't spend a lot. The waistbands fail after a few months, irrespective of the brand I wear. My wife goes for the gift; its wrapping is secondary to her.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Airship is the only way to go

I've checked out the website. I've put it on my "to try" list. Thanks.

I was an Andrew Christian man until they went all neon.

My favorites are still John Sievers and Ergowear Maxx.

Cockcon is still my favorite bargain brand. I'm not the only one who likes them. Their black boxer briefs are the only underwear I've ever had stolen... three times:)

D

deleted1025121

Lately I have gone back to the white y-fronts and basic jockstraps. I like the look. I don't spend a lot. The waistbands fail after a few months, irrespective of the brand I wear. My wife goes for the gift; its wrapping is secondary to her.
Where can you even find Y-fly underwear anymore or even kangaroo pouch style? Jockey used to but I've noticed they've stopped making them that way. Now its just a normal fly that I've always found almost impossible to actually use in a brief.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Where can you even find Y-fly underwear anymore or even kangaroo pouch style? Jockey used to but I've noticed they've stopped making them that way. Now its just a normal fly that I've always found almost impossible to actually use in a brief.

Our local Kohl's department store carries the Y front jockey in briefs for sure and I am pretty sure they have other lengths too. They also have the H fly or pouch variety in boxer brief for sure (their shortest legged ones) and the midway length. I personally didn't see any H fly briefs but I know some store has them somewhere and they are still on the jockey website. After my phase of wearing briefs last summer when it was hot on the farm, my uncle makes sure I have a variety of them in my room at grandpa's back on the farm. He bought himself new Y front and H fly jockey briefs back over Christmas and left me a couple pair...……..so they are still available.

Some of the Walmart's actually had the JKY branded H pouch briefs near the end of last summer.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I do agree its disappointing that all their cool new cuts and colors are regular fly or no fly pouches which seem to be a bit on the shallow side.

There are several of these newer Jockey styles floating around the locker room, and they are fun to wear for short periods but def not all day comfort.

Reactions: Mithridate

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To answer the question of this thread...……...which underwear do I like best...………..if I cant count (jockstraps) Bike, Duke, Flairco, and McDavid...……………………………...depending on the day and what I am wearing and just how I am feeling or hanging overall...……...I would say American Eagle, Jockey, MyPackage, Sax.

That being said I don't limit myself to just those. Plus how recently I have beat off or had sex seems to affect my preference of underwear as does if I am getting dressed to go hopefully get laid.

I also don't think the occasional comfort and even eroticism of good ole fruit of the loom should be overlooked.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mundo Unico for excellent support.... also Aussie Bum (always get on sale), Papi jocks work well..... 2Xist thongs sure do the job and have lots of room for expansion.

Reactions: beach_bud
D

deleted1025121

Our local Kohl's department store carries the Y front jockey in briefs for sure and I am pretty sure they have other lengths too. They also have the H fly or pouch variety in boxer brief for sure (their shortest legged ones) and the midway length. I personally didn't see any H fly briefs but I know some store has them somewhere and they are still on the jockey website. After my phase of wearing briefs last summer when it was hot on the farm, my uncle makes sure I have a variety of them in my room at grandpa's back on the farm. He bought himself new Y front and H fly jockey briefs back over Christmas and left me a couple pair...……..so they are still available.

Some of the Walmart's actually had the JKY branded H pouch briefs near the end of last summer.
Thanks for the tip. I will check out Walmart next time I'm there but mine didn't carry any JKY brand last time I looked. Target does but not the Y or H style fly's anymore. I'll look into Kohl's. Thxs.

Reactions: wildcat16