Which bulge do you lust after the most?

wikke1

Legendary Member
Media
Which bulge do you/have you lust after the most?
For me it's:

1) My brother in law's. He has a huge dick. I've seen it at the swimming pool, I've seen him in his boxers and running shorts. An amazing dick and a nice bulge.

2) A coworker's. Never saw his dick but he shows a huge bulge in his suit trousers. An amazing daddy with a deep voice.

Which are yours?

Fren86

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) One of my old bosses. We worked together in a corporate office environment. He used to be a jock type when he was younger. He just EXUDES big dick energy and his bulge is so heavy. Just wanted to bury my face in it every day.

2) My ex. I haven't seen him in years but when we were together his dick drove me WILD. Even after being together for years I would always be checking him out. In public he would catch me and call me out for looking at his crotch. It was constant dick and bulge worship.

wikke1

Legendary Member
Media
1) One of my old bosses. We worked together in a corporate office environment. He used to be a jock type when he was younger. He just EXUDES big dick energy and his bulge is so heavy. Just wanted to bury my face in it every day.

2) My ex. I haven't seen him in years but when we were together his dick drove me WILD. Even after being together for years I would always be checking him out. In public he would catch me and call me out for looking at his crotch. It was constant dick and bulge worship.
so hot! thanks for sharing!

Reactions: saclove

rocketship

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a bunch of guys at my gym who bulge out just a little. Like there's something there waiting to be truly let free. I sometimes let them catch me looking so they know, and have caught them looking at my bulge a few times. Hoping they freeball someday so I can really get my eye candy.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even if it is enhancement, I really dig ones that look natural. Most guys I assume, even with a total soft are not huge and most likely don't project the nice heavy presence they'd like, so enhancement is cool. Even if a guy doesn't use enhancement and shows a natural, smaller bulge, I find it incredibly sexy. So sexy because it's just that, natural. I'm sure many of you have seen that awfully hot guy on Facebook lately with the squirrel. It is overwhelmingly obvious what that guy is trying to show off the most in his posts; his too obvious enhanced bulge. Its overwhelmingly obvious in every post and falsely too large.

Anyway, he's hot.

Reactions: sider

AvgBritLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Which bulge do you/have you lust after the most?
For me it's:

1) My brother in law's. He has a huge dick. I've seen it at the swimming pool, I've seen him in his boxers and running shorts. An amazing dick and a nice bulge.

2) A coworker's. Never saw his dick but he shows a huge bulge in his suit trousers. An amazing daddy with a deep voice.

Which are yours?
Got a couple of friends who stand out for me. 1 I've seen naked so know he's a big lad. seems to enjoy free balling in sweatpants and I think cos I know it's there I always find myself drawn to it. Got another lad who I haven't seen naked but its very noticeable in certain clothes and I'm just curious to see it for real

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Even if it is enhancement, I really dig ones that look natural. Most guys I assume, even with a total soft are not huge and most likely don't project the nice heavy presence they'd like, so enhancement is cool. Even if a guy doesn't use enhancement and shows a natural, smaller bulge, I find it incredibly sexy. So sexy because it's just that, natural. I'm sure many of you have seen that awfully hot guy on Facebook lately with the squirrel. It is overwhelmingly obvious what that guy is trying to show off the most in his posts; his too obvious enhanced bulge. Its overwhelmingly obvious in every post and falsely too large.

Anyway, he's hot.
Oh man. . .You're talking about Mark Longo, squirrel_dad12 on Twitter (squirrel_daddy on OF). He's got a BIG dick and a very HOT body. NGL, I used to lust after him a lot! There are a few hot solo clips of him out there. I much prefer when he lets his body hair grow and doesn't overly trim his bush. He's much sexier when he's hairy.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh man. . .You're talking about Mark Longo, squirrel_dad12 on Twitter (squirrel_daddy on OF). He's got a BIG dick and a very HOT body. NGL, I used to lust after him a lot! There are a few hot solo clips of him out there. I much prefer when he lets his body hair grow and doesn't overly trim his bush. He's much sexier when he's hairy.
Yeah man that sounds like him. He's really hot. I can't help but wonder about the bulge though. Most of us guys have been through the bulge thing and even though I could be wrong, his looks way too out there. Man, I hope I'm wrong about him, but over the years I've seen too many guys that went way over the top trying to project a good bulge. The guys I experienced in person simply turned out to be a laughingstock. You see this guy's bulge coming before you see him, and it seems that's his sole purpose of his posts.

The squirrel is cute though.