Which celeberty would like...

mr17yearold: oh dam... forgot all about selma hayak (used his spelling... i know its wrong)

ive seen her nude pic... she is absolutely amazing.... i wanna do her from behind ;)

Reactions: junior366

dfffd61: Katie Holmes
Eliza Dushku
Kirsten Dunst
Kelly Brook
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Love-Hewitt

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree about Bea Arthur. Agnes Morehead as well.

I recently saw a beer comercial where two guys were
doing the old debate about Ginger vs. Mary Anne.

However, I'd have to go with Gilligan.

-- Erik

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Zot57 link=board=sex;num=1051317077;start=12#23 date=05/05/03 at 10:23:35]I'd have to go with Gilligan.
[/quote]

Too scrawny and goofy for my taste. However, I have looked at the Professor and thought, "Yeah; I could bone him!"

SchroederJr: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1051317077;start=24#24 date=05/05/03 at 12:14:29]

Too scrawny and goofy for my taste. However, I have looked at the Professor and thought, "Yeah; I could bone him!"
[/quote]

Lol, I had that exact thought the other day while watching it with Dad...

thefrench_h: SammyGirl ;-)

And far behind, Monica Bellucci

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1051317077;start=24#24 date=05/05/03 at 12:14:29]

[/quote]

Actually, I always thought the theme song was "The middle would be lost" instead of the Minnow.

As for what celebrity I would do, I don't know. I guess I I could do J-Lo, if she wasn't such a bitch. Maybe an older woman, like Madonna - hell, everyone else has. (Trust me, "Like a Virgin", she ain't.)

BIGBOYDAVE: Well I can't Kiss and Tell as they say but You would be very suprised at the Celebs that I have been with Actors and musicians and we weren't acting or playing musical instruments either. There are amazing numbers who live here or come here to Palm Springs as La is only a short trip.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My eclectic little group
would include:

Ashton Kutcher
Hal Sparks
Matt Damon
Jerry O'Connell

brent9by6: I have two lists of celebs.

Those that I would want to top like Ashton Kutcher, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Ryan Reynolds, Matthew McConaghey, Brendan Fraser, and Ricky Martin.

And those that I fantasize as being hung and would bottom for like Mark Wahlberg, Joey Lawrence, Mario Lopez, Seann William Scott, and Tom Welling.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice list.
Actually,
i would reverse your idea.
I'd bottom for the first list and
top for the second list.

mr18yearold: i found this site with pics of very hot women... and i compiled a list of all my top pics... and there are alot...

josie maran
adriana sklenarikova
ali landry
alyssa milano
amanda bynes
amy weber
laetitia casta
leah remini
monica bellucci
nikki sanderson
odalys garcia
olsen twins(at the same time!!)
penelope cruz
rachael leigh cook
salma hayek
shakira
shannon elizabeth
sofia vergara
sophie marceau
sung hi lee
tara reid
tiffani amber thiessen
tyra banks
vanessa petruo
xenia seeberg
zhang ziyi
brittany daniel
estella warren
gabby richens
genelle frenoy
halle berry
heidi klum
holly valance
jaime pressly
jennifer ellison
jessica alba
kristin kreuk
brooke burke
carmen electra
cerina vincent
charisma carpenter
china chow
christina aguilera (before getting fat)
chyler leigh
daisy fuentes
denise richards
elisha cuthbert
eliza dushku

when you see some of there photos, you will be like, OH MY GOD!!!

Trackers: I only have 3 that turn me on...

1. Kerr Smith (Final Destination)
2. Joshua Jackson (The Skulls)
3. Benjamin Bratt (Miss Congeniality)

And if I played for the opposite team, Angelina Jolie or Katie Holmes

gigantikok: I can't believe no one has mentioned Christina Ricci! Well, definately her.

Jennifer love hewwitt! Her career may be down the drain, just she's still got a tight little body.

Salma Hayek may be aging, but she is still looking extremely sexy...her too! lol

Jennifer Connelly

Oh, and Kirsten Dunst.

gigantikok: oh, and definately NOT Angelina Jolie. Yuck. Damn lips look like sausages.a

jmm: My dream list is somewhat different and includes some of the news media. Since we're dreamin' here---here goes:

1. Thalia Assuras (CBS News). I have had the hots for her for years now. Meets all of "my requirements" for a great lay including great body, looks and intelligence. I could just "wear her ass out all night long" ..and be "assured" of great conversation between "bouts".

2. Michelle Pfieffer. She's been on my Fantasy List of "Things to Do" ever since "The Fabulous Baker Boys".

3. Ann Curry (of the TODAY show). A slightly older woman..but then, I'm a slightly older man. Just seems like a nice lady to whom I'd willingly give my 9x6.

4. Cher. Another older woman that has been on my fantasy list for years. I'm sure she talks dirty in bed...which is a real turn on for me. I've always wondered if she's ever been properly fucked?...and would like to make sure that she is.

5. Deah Riley. You've probably never heard of her but she's a news anchor on a local TV station in the ATL. "If she ain't the best damn looking woman in America, then Deah will certainly 'do' until we find her". Don't care if she grunts or groans (definite turn ons to me), but would definitely try to make walking difficult for her the next day.

6. Hallie Berry. I'm sure that she "has snakes in her head" (i.e. she's nuts), but, I'd still "do" her given half a chance. Good conversation is usually a desired part of the package for me...but for Hallie, I'd make an exception. She doesn't have to talk...just fuck. Ever since seeing her in Monster's Ball, I've been a little jealous of Billie Bob Thornton.

Well, one can dream...........