Which celeberty would like...

biggbenn8: Sean Connery (!)
Brian Blessed (in his earlier years)
Lanie Kazan (ditto)
Gina Lolabrigitta (am I showing my age)
the cashier at the local Kroger (always works express dammit- less time to stare/drool...maybe thats a good thing)...
and anywoman with that 'whisky and camels' voice...damn- gets my cock to a'twitchin every time)

bi = twice the fun!

TragicWhiteKnight: As much I'm skeptical about the debasement of women implied in strictly sexual 'Hollywood fantasies', I'd like to think there was some inherent sociological value to the exercise. Which explains why I can do it. That and because I want to have a bigger ASCII penis (it's not accurately to scale yet...)

1. Carmen Electra: the first woman whose picture I deemed suitable to be sexually aroused over - her trashiness (and setback to the feminist movement) is my erotic wakening...

2. Heather Graham: she's her own Madonna/whore complex...Plus, she made Austin Powers 2 have a redeeming feature! And she was in Twin Peaks...that's exciting enough by itself.

3. Salma Hayek: there's about 3 Latino women in England - this is why we need more immigration...

4. Adriana Karembeu: the Russian mail-order bride you couldn't afford

5. Jessica Simpson: the deep-fried Southern ambiChristian Britney clone. Now married and defiled.

Well, that's enough misogyny for one day...I'll have to wait until tomorrow to bomb the WHO...

jerkin4-10: how bout the star trek babes of recent?...

jeri ryan...SMOKES [7 of 9]

jolene blaylock...did you see enterprise last nite...she was almost naked?..saw her ass crack and boobs from the side...on network tv???

i still love lynda carter...always wonderwoman...those eyes...

Reactions: junior366

gigantikok: [quote author=mr18yearold link=board=sex;num=1051317077;start=20#35 date=06/07/03 at 15:06:22]christina aguilera (before getting fat)
[/quote]
Woah, just noticed this...

You think Christina Aguilera is fat?????

Wow, I am not attracted to her cuz she is trashy and has a big head... but not becuase she is fat!

I guess some people really do like their women rail thin.

awellhungboi: Yeah, I got to admit, sometimes I would sit through a whole hour of Voyage just to watch Jeri Ryan.

Here's a short list, just off the top of my head of several candidates for the future Mrs. Monstro:

Milla Jovavich
Selma Blair
Jessica Pare
Lara Flynn Boyle
Alicia Witt
Nicole Kidman
Julianne Moore

So, if any of you ladies are reading this, have your agent call my agent.

gigantikok: [quote author=Monstro link=board=sex;num=1051317077;start=40#46 date=09/11/03 at 17:48:07]Yeah, I got to admit, sometimes I would sit through a whole hour of Voyage just to watch Jeri Ryan.[/quote]
Hey, she brings in big money for that show.  Lots of geeks love staring at her.
[quote author=Monstro link=board=sex;num=1051317077;start=40#46 date=09/11/03 at 17:48:07]Here's a short list, just off the top of my head of several candidates for the future Mrs. Monstro:

Milla Jovavich
Selma Blair
Jessica Pare
Lara Flynn Boyle
Alicia Witt
Nicole Kidman
Julianne Moore

So, if any of you ladies are reading this, have your agent call my agent.
[/quote]
So would you say that breast size really isn't that important to you?  Two or three of those women I don't know at all, but the rest seem to share the quality of flat-chestedness...

awellhungboi: I prefer small to medium sized breasts, yes.  Although I'd never base a relationship on it. (Keep meaning to post about that in the 'boobs' thread.)

But you're right, I hadn't noticed that. Those actresses all have similar body types.  Jessica Pare is large-breasted, though.  

gigantikok: [quote author=Monstro link=board=sex;num=1051317077;start=40#48 date=09/11/03 at 17:58:04]Jessica Pare is large-breasted, though.  [/quote]
I have absolutely no idea who she is.

awellhungboi: Minor Canadian actress. Hasn't been in many movies. Looks like Liv Tyler (and my ex-girlfriend's twin sister).

If you're interested do a google image search, and you'll probably find a few pictures of her.

gigantikok: Yup, just did. Wow, the resemblance is eerie. Maybe that is why she isn't so successful, we only need one Liv Tyler!

Wow...

Pretty much Liv tyler with bigger tits.

awellhungboi: I think Jessica is actually prettier than Liv. If you see any of her (I think three) movies, she has more of a spark, and looks healthier than Liv Tyler. Although I'm sure the resemblance hasn't helped her career any. And Jessica does have a better body IMHO.

She also, supposedly, has a very high IQ. ~Monstro begins to drool~

9cyclops9: Hmmm...

Denise Richards (are those real? if not, then no)
Liv Tyler (I don't care what you guys say...WOW)
Diana Krall (also WOW)
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Kirsten Dunst
Angelina Jolie (despite the lips...still)
Halle Berry

awellhungboi: oh, don't get me wrong, 9C9, I think Liv Tyler is gorgeous. There's just something sweeter about Jessica Pare, though. (But that's just my perverted opinion.)

You know Diana Krall is going out with Elvis Costello now! Which just goes to show that there's hope for geeky guys like me after all.

10inchesAj: LARA FLYNN BOYLE?!?!?! I don't see what youre seeing in her man. She looks like a pile of fucking sticks man. OMG. No body at all. You would bruise your pelvis up hitting those skin & bones. Plus most of the guys in here have dicks that are as big around as she is. The physics fails. :D

huge_cock_have_pic: Add Ali Landry and Selma Hayak to my list and for the old school list: Loni Anderson and Lynda Carter for a threesome from that show they used to do together. Dawn Wells, Bailey from WKRP in Cincinnati, Katherine Helmond (Mona from Who's the Boss) LoL and you had to have seen her in First and Ten or you will think i am nuts, but Delta Burke!

awellhungboi: I completely disagree, AJ! I think Lara Flynn Boyle is fantastic! She is my type to a t. She really reminds me a lot of this girl I used to date--almost a complete lookalike--so maybe that has something to do with it. Interesting how two people can feel so strongly, and completely opposite about the same person, huh?

Although, I admit, seeing her in that ballerina outfit she wore to that awards show made me wonder what kind of drugs she's on.

So, who's on your dream team, AJ? I don't know if I saw it here.

snoopy1985: A woman I always thought was hot and could probably fuck your brains out, was Patricia Richardson who played the wife Jill on Home Improvement. I was only 15 when I started fantasizing about her, even though she was probably in her mid 40's at the time.

gigantikok: [quote author=10inchesAj link=board=sex;num=1051317077;start=40#55 date=09/12/03 at 02:35:53]LARA FLYNN BOYLE?!?!?!  I don't see what youre seeing in her man. She looks like a pile of fucking sticks man. OMG. No body at all. You would bruise your pelvis up hitting those skin & bones. Plus most of the guys in here have dicks that are as big around as she is. The physics fails.  :D[/quote]
See, but this is Monstro we are talking about.  I wouldn't touch Laura Flynn Boyle with a ten foot pole, but this man here, this man likes em like twigs.  Flat chested twigs, eh Monstro?;-)

And M, you are right about Liv Tyler, she ALWAYS looks like she has the flu in every movie she's in!  Maybe it's her sleepy look, maybe her red nose, but either way, it's not very attractive to me.

Maybe I just have high standards, but I noticed some other women that were mentioned and I couldn't help but cringe a little.  Sarah Michelle Gellar?  Nah.  Jullianne Moore?  GAG (she is atrocious,IMO).