Which chat medium should I use

D

deleted490601

Hmm.. here are some pros and cons -

For just chatting, I would recommend either Yahoo or MSN - however, if you have a webcam, I would recommend Skype - It has the best video quality by far.

In the past, most folks who frequented this forum (Webcam) used either yahoo or msn - but because of Skype's superior cam quality, they have also installed Skype on their computers..

If you have the time (or interest), I would recommend either yahoo or msn, PLUS skype.

D

deleted490601

oh.. and you can add me on msn .. yankeeconn@live.com would love to cam with you and chat sometime!

If u want to try out skype, my skype address is cam2cam_wank.

Josh

Travel2Jack

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My favorite is icuii. I like it because you can actually communicate with still "quick messages" and choose to cam if you want. If you just want random cam, there are groups, where several guys are jacking. You can get a free trial for a week, and see if you like it. You actually get two subscriptions for one price, so if you have a friend to split it with, the price is pretty reasonable.

Curious_Cock is right though, Skype is the best for video/audio. No feedback. Yahoo is okay. It tends to freeze, but both sites are free.

Have you tried camming on here? The messages go by so fast, it's hard to have any connection.

A lot of guys are using oovoo. I haven't tried it. You can use it for free, but if you want to multi-cam, you got to pay.

Good luck!

Travel2Jack

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Update since I wrote about icuii. It totally sucks now. LPSG is a much better site for camming and I've chatting with friends I've made along the way. I am for sure letting my subscription run out on icuii, and never looking back.

onenuttertoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Update since I wrote about icuii. It totally sucks now. LPSG is a much better site for camming and I've chatting with friends I've made along the way. I am for sure letting my subscription run out on icuii, and never looking back.

Dude...they REALLY screwed up. The old ICU was the best.