Which chat program for c2c with women?

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by atlantide29, Jan 23, 2008.

1. atlantide29

atlantide29 New Member

Sure it's the kind of stupid question, but i try dwyco, ispq and some more and to be honest i don't have great results on these...
    So do you know of a program where the adult community is really active, and women are not a mythical creature but is one of real blood and please no program where women make you pay for a chat i'm not desperate ;)

Thanks for your help and tips here!

2. supersizeme23cm

Albums:
    when u find out - let me know!

Until then - as the song goes - "...dream dream dream - dre-e e-e eeem"

3. atlantide29

atlantide29 New Member

To explain more clearly, i have fun on dwyco and ispq at this time and i don't dream, i have nice contacts.
    But i don't find there is enough new blood, it's always the same contacts, and i will love to encounter new ones.
    So no i don't dream, and yes sure i already have very nice chat and more one these two programs...
    But if someone know of another nice one i'm open.
    For icuii i don't have a registration code so i'm not able to connect and don't want to pay for the program cause i can only connect a few, from time to time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice