Which City Has the Ugliest People?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly they didn't search some of the smaller cities. Petersburg, VA has the ugliest people on the planet! We used to laugh at them when I was in school there. Their overall fugliness was further compounded by the fact nearly everyone sported a scary curl.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF! Why is Minn/St. Paul in the top ten in almost every category except stylish? Not that I think ill of that city, but what is there about it that makes it rank so high.

Clearly it was rigged! New York should top the every single list on that site. Washington and San Francisco more worldly than New York?? BAH!

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
houston - bleh.

san francisco - bleh.

baltimore - bleh.

philadelphia - some hot italians there.

new york - bleh.

washington - above average.

boston - above average.

atlanta - eh. ok.

dallas - yum.

denver - C+

miami - overrated.

new orleans - most everyone was from out of town when i went, but nice.

chicago - decent.

columbus ohio - above avg.

charleston wva - yikes. nastay.

pittsburgh/western pa - yum.

kansas city - not hot, but fun.

New York does have the hottest guys I've seen anywhere short of Prague.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My town rules. Top 5 all over the board, but I have to question the accuracy of a poll that picks NOLA over Austin for live music. Come on, people...the little plaque on the jetway as you exit the aircraft reads, "Welcome to Austin...Live Music Capitol of the World."

Also, I agree with NJQT...after my parents moved to Mandeville, LA, I would warn them not to drink the water. Every time I'd go visit them, I couldn't believe how many of the people living there were among the goofiest looking sons of bitches in creation.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about this...Ever been to Detroit? I was there on business and my colleague was constantly commenting that we were the prettiest people in the room restraunt etc...

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say Salt Lake City. Granted I've never actually been into town, but had numeous stopovers there on flights to California, and each time the airport was like a total freak show. Of course, they could all have been travelers like myself, but I'll ignore that possibility for the sake of simplicity.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dunno about the US but in the UK it absolutely has to be Swindon. God there are some ugly fuckers walking around there. haha
Lad,
Here in the US, Cleveland is often in the punchline of jokes. The implication is that it is bland, uncool, unhip, etc. For example, an old George Carlin joke ends with "... which is a religion where people believe that when you die, your soul goes to a parking garage in Cleveland.".

Over the years I have read comedic stuff from the UK, where Swindon seems to pop up in the same vein. Is this true? Is there something about Swindon that makes it a good city in a joke punchline?

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
I'm afraid I don't know any swindon jokes but it is known for being extremely scummy.
Its status as a city is also questioned all the time, because although its much bigger than many other British cities, to have city status here you have to have a Cathedral. And Swindon doesn't.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those scores are based upon an average of a scale of 1-5, 5 being best. So even 25th worst of 25 is still a decent score @ 3.75 out of 5 ?

America's Favorite Cities 2007 | Travel + Leisure

Rankings are based on averages of responses from visitors concerning applicable characteristics. Respondents were asked to rate a city on how good it is for each applicable characteristic, using a scale from 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest score.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those scores are based upon an average of a scale of 1-5, 5 being best. So even 25th worst of 25 is still a decent score @ 3.75 out of 5 ?

America's Favorite Cities 2007 | Travel + Leisure

Rankings are based on averages of responses from visitors concerning applicable characteristics. Respondents were asked to rate a city on how good it is for each applicable characteristic, using a scale from 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest score.

Extremely unscientific methodology. Sad to think anyone might take this seriously. People love stupid lists and rankings of things. Magazines and websites produce them to give their readers what they want. End of story.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
houston - above average

san francisco - ehh? OK

baltimore - ehh.

philadelphia - Always wanted to go there.

new york - OK if you like guys in suits.

washington - ehh.

boston - ehh.

atlanta - nice.

dallas - yes, nice. very nice.

denver - ehh.

miami - not into pretty people so. D-

new orleans - ehh.

chicago - OK

columbus ohio - never been.

charleston sc - ehh.

pittsburgh/western pa - college roomate was from there and he was hot.

kansas city - never been.

I think the hottest guys I have seen were in Bonn, Germany and Bologna, Italy.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
philadelphia - Always wanted to go there.

do it.

stop into a steak sub shop late at night in south philly. oregon avenue specifically. i used to live 20 miles from there. whenever i would go, it was full of hot "yo boys". backward baseball hat, tight tshirt and jeans types. they have this look about them that says "i will fuck anything that moves".