Which City Has the Ugliest People?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's funny. I always thought that some of the lesser known cities would house the fuggles. Some backwoods, swamp ridden, cousin/sister/brother lovin' place where half of the people in the city are related.

The real burn of that poll is Los Angeles having the dumbest people in the country. I think that we have the most apathetic people, but certainly not dumb.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New York does have the hottest guys I've seen anywhere short of Prague.Clearly it was rigged! New York should top the every single list on that site. Washington and San Francisco more worldly than New York?? BAH!
That's total crap, when you say Broadway you think NYC! I know that other cities have active theater districts but the great shows all start in New York City.

WTF! Why is Minn/St. Paul in the top ten in almost every category except stylish? Not that I think ill of that city, but what is there about it that makes it rank so high.
You're kidding me right?

And the winner is...
Why Hello, Quasimodo: Which City Has The Ugliest People?
Here is the link to the poll conducted by CNN and Travel & Leisure Magazine. See how your city stacks up in the various categories - friendliness, style, intelligence, diversity...etc.
[URL="http://www.travelandleisure.com/afc/2007/category/1/subcategory/2"]http://www.travelandleisure.com/afc/2007/category/1/subcategory/2[/URL]

I found it disturbing that they chose Philadelphia as the ugliest city.
I don't want to start race riot; but I have to admit I wondered if it had anything to do with the fact that Philly has a large black population.

Then again I considered the source. Who the hell made Time & Travel & Leisure the great arbitars of beauty in America!?!? :mad::confused: Seems like that should be Glamour, Elle, Vogue, or Cosmopolitan magazines.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Extremely unscientific methodology. Sad to think anyone might take this seriously. People love stupid lists and rankings of things. Magazines and websites produce them to give their readers what they want. End of story.

Originally from Philly myself & living in Miami, Guess if I was still there I might have brought the score up a little higher from 3.75 ? That's just one perspective, another, maybe I'm ugly and bring the score down from a potentially perfect 5 rating for Miami ? :smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I found it disturbing that they chose Philadelphia as the ugliest city.
I don't want to start race riot; but I have to admit I wondered if it had anything to do with the fact that Philly has a large black population.

So does Washington DC proper, for that matter.

In my own experience, the girls around the DC area, particularly in the northern Virginian suburbs, are often quite beautiful. Not quite as plastic-looking as the girls in Miami or L.A., either, though if you like the Barbie doll look there's always McLean.