Which Cock Shape Is The Best?

SilverFantasy

Expert Member
Media
I don't know if I'm an expert in any of these things. Mine bent downwards slightly - I hear that they're the easiest to suck (as they adhere to the mouth shape best), which my bf seems to agree with. His is pointed up - definitely seems like it's a lot more work for me to suck - and he's smaller then me, so it's not like that's a figure.

Looks wise, ALL . Something about seeing one curved to the side seems so dangerous and odd that it's a turn on. Or curved anyway. And then ones that point perfectly straight seem huge.

boyaaronnyc

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose it depends on the position, but generally I love a cock with an upward curve to it. In my experience, the curve applies a bit more pressure on the prostate, which is where the best feelings from anal sex come from. It's also much easier for me to deepthroat a cock with that type of curve on it.

Scrotumlicker2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I've got to say that a cock with a conical shape (cone shape) has got to be the most difficult to suck as any. It's not a common shape but once in a blue moon a guy has a cock with a wide base very girthy and a slender comparatively pointy head. That type of cock is a chore to suck and I'm sorry but I'm too old for chores when it comes to sex.

The pressure you try to maintain at the base is totally lost as you suck near the head and then your lips are jammed inward as you try to bob downward for another stroke. I've learned to admire, manual pressure a bit of oral tip-only stimulation but any more than that is just too laborious for the suckER to enjoy the suckEE.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bdsmlr-628666-ul8OJVrcLT.jpg

any one of these would be fine for just about anything i would want to do with a cock.

There is something so damn hot about a dick with a big head...its so suckable, lickable, and it's so big and wet just drives me wild af.

Idgaf about a cock shape. The thing that is important is what it looks like. Specifics. Is it thick, thin, veiny, big at the top gets smaller to the base, bigger at the base and tapers off at the head, is the head big not big, is it a mushroom head or something different, is it cut or uncut, and so on and so forth. There are so many variables.

From the above photo I like second row 3rd and 4th one and third row 1st and 2nd one....but the head on the last one row 4 last one is so attractive.
But shaft, head, and even balls all matter. Look at the balls on row 1 - 3rd and 4th one and row 2 -2nd, 3rd, 4th ones and row 3 - 1st and 2nd one. So much differentiation between all of them.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bdsmlr-628666-ul8OJVrcLT.jpg

any one of these would be fine for just about anything i would want to do with a cock.
This is an interesting picture, first time I've seen this kind of composite. The cocks are resemble of a mold from real person including the balls, very real.

SilverFantasy

Expert Member
Media
They're all very large. Up to pony-sized. Middle of second row looks like the biggest one. Or did you mean the upward curving on that's the middle of the second column?
I meant that mine was a bit smaller then the one up there. Those are all obviously huge LOL. 2nd row, 3rd one - the one pointing down a bit. :emoji_thumbsup:. I feel like I rarely ever have seen anyones pointing down.

Also, I'm always shocked by the way guys handle their dicks. If I were to bent it upwards close to my stomach like people seem to do - that'd be paaaain. That and the idea of "tucking" you dick w/ your boxers to make a hard on seem less noticeable. Though the good thigns about the downward facing one is, their angle just makes it look like a natural bulge, as opposed to a long dick point out in a sharp line.

Reactions: Slimfitjaun

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
69 position slight upward curve. On your knees sucking than a downward curve goes down nicely.