Which Disney Character Would You Be?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if Belle was a guy, i'd be Belle. she loves books, and is generally a kind and caring person.

and Disney has the best villains! Jafar was always fucking hilarious and Frollo was one of the most realistic villains i've seen in a while.

I loved Beauty & The Beast when I was in high school. One of the three movies I had memorized verbatim back then along with Transformers (1986) and Terminator 2. I used to think I was a lot like Belle, as well. Never really fit in anywhere. Loved books. Sort of off in my own little world all the time. Hopeless romantic. Looking for adventure. I related a lot to the Beast as well. Lonely and misunderstood. Scary to some people but gentle on the inside. Socially awkward. Depressed. Isolated. Forced to play the martyr.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess I should see more Disney movies...I don't know who half of these characters are! Anyone want to recommend a few?

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was considering Maleficent, but her alter ego is all warty and crook backed, so I went for Tinkerbell. Maleficent drips menace, I found her very hot when I was a kid.
actually Maleficent was the dragon you are thinking of the wicked queen of snow white

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guess I should see more Disney movies...I don't know who half of these characters are! Anyone want to recommend a few?

If you want to see Chernabog you need to see Fantasia (1940). Magnificent work of art and amazing film that holds up perfectly today but was a technical marvel of its day. Often regarded as Walt's magnum opus, even though it was poorly received in its day because it was so far removed from its two predecessors Snow White and Pinocchio.

I'd recommend Fantasia to anyone, but beyond that I'd say it kind of depends on whether or not you like Disney movies. Not for everyone. My favorites, though:

The Lion King
Beauty & The Beast
Aladdin
Mulan
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Sword in the Stone
The Jungle Book

and anything and everything by Pixar, which includes:
Toy Story, Toy Story 2, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, and Monster's Inc.

Maleficent, often referenced in this thread, is the villainess in the 1959 film Sleeping Beauty.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Captain John Smith from Pocahontas, and i`d f**k the shit out of tinker bell or jasmine.

lafever

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'd be Goofy and Cigarbabe would be Minnie,

Everybody knows that Minnie was committed to the Insane Asslylum because she was fucking Goofy!

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I loved Beauty & The Beast when I was in high school. One of the three movies I had memorized verbatim back then along with Transformers (1986) and Terminator 2. I used to think I was a lot like Belle, as well. Never really fit in anywhere. Loved books. Sort of off in my own little world all the time. Hopeless romantic. Looking for adventure. I related a lot to the Beast as well. Lonely and misunderstood. Scary to some people but gentle on the inside. Socially awkward. Depressed. Isolated. Forced to play the martyr.

wow. it's like you took the words out of my mouth and the thoughts out of my head. i feel the exact same way, which is why Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite Disney movie...next to the Lion King/Aladdin/THe Hunchback of Notre Dame. lol..

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow. it's like you took the words out of my mouth and the thoughts out of my head. i feel the exact same way, which is why Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite Disney movie...next to the Lion King/Aladdin/THe Hunchback of Notre Dame. lol..

Did you watch the movie every day and turn it off before you got to the happy ending? I could relate to the Beast only up to the point where Belle came back for him. At that point I couldn't relate anymore. Then when he transformed into a human and kissed her I didn't like that part because I had such a crush on Belle, and since I couldn't relate with any character that actually got the girl I couldn't put myself in the scene. So I was just watching her kiss someone else.

Sad, I know.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you watch the movie every day and turn it off before you got to the happy ending? I could relate to the Beast only up to the point where Belle came back for him. At that point I couldn't relate anymore. Then when he transformed into a human and kissed her I didn't like that part because I had such a crush on Belle, and since I couldn't relate with any character that actually got the girl I couldn't put myself in the scene. So I was just watching her kiss someone else.

Sad, I know.

well, not really. :) but i can't understand how you couldn't relate to the beast anymore. he fell deeply in love with Belle because she was the one person who could see who he really was, and Belle felt the same way. It's romantic in showing the power of love, and that there is always someone who can save you from the darkness. ok, this does sound a little unrealistic, but it's something you got to believe to get by.
and i find that kind of adorable (if you don't mind me saying) how you used to fall in love with the heroine/damsel in distress...