Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well, not really. :) but i can't understand how you couldn't relate to the beast anymore. he fell deeply in love with Belle because she was the one person who could see who he really was, and Belle felt the same way. It's romantic in showing the power of love, and that there is always someone who can save you from the darkness. ok, this does sound a little unrealistic, but it's something you got to believe to get by.
and i find that kind of adorable (if you don't mind me saying) how you used to fall in love with the heroine/damsel in distress...

this was my 500th post. yay!

Yawgrimas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol....There are too many disney things to remember...

OHHH I would be the cricket from Mulan :), not comedic enough for Mushu GOD I love Mulan...I wish I had my DVD here... ;_;

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
now i'm pissed. i can't even buy and watch the Beauty and the Beast DVD because of Disney doing that whole "sealing of the vault" gimmick, and there are NO new copies of the Platinum Edition on sale. i have the video but my VCR doesn't even work.

damn you, nineinchcock! you reminded me of my love for Beauty and the Beast and i can't even watch it. :( lol.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well, not really. :) but i can't understand how you couldn't relate to the beast anymore. he fell deeply in love with Belle because she was the one person who could see who he really was, and Belle felt the same way. It's romantic in showing the power of love, and that there is always someone who can save you from the darkness. ok, this does sound a little unrealistic, but it's something you got to believe to get by.
and i find that kind of adorable (if you don't mind me saying) how you used to fall in love with the heroine/damsel in distress...

Erm Ebay prince will.

lol...i haven't had the best experience with eBay. I do like Amazon, but the prices some people are charging for a branf new edition are rediculous. yes, i'm cheap. i'm a college student with a car. i have no money! :biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
now i'm pissed. i can't even buy and watch the Beauty and the Beast DVD because of Disney doing that whole "sealing of the vault" gimmick, and there are NO new copies of the Platinum Edition on sale. i have the video but my VCR doesn't even work.

damn you, nineinchcock! you reminded me of my love for Beauty and the Beast and i can't even watch it. :( lol.

It's not just a gimmick. They know what they're doing. Video sales are their bread and butter.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not just a gimmick. They know what they're doing. Video sales are their bread and butter.

i know! what an evil corporation. they're just like Apple, they lure you in with their deliciously wonderful products and then fuck you over when you're not expecting. ok, that may be more like Apple than Disney, but you guys see where i'm going right?

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tinkerbell Repair Services, p_w.:cool:

i have been trying but that bitch doesn't answer her phone. come on! how can you run a business if you're service sucks? i'm sure she's doing the dirt with Peter Pan again. i'm soon going to write an anonymous letter to Wendy...