Which do you choose?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd choose sitting next to the scientologist. I'd tell him that I was the reincarnation of Xenu and that I'd unleash a hoarde of Thetans on his ass. If that didn't work I'd tell him that I was a Jehovah's Witness, give him a Watchtower, and spend time telling him why he should come to my Kingdom Hall with me and convert.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The scientologist. I'd ask him about celebrity members of scientology and their crotch bulges. Learn who's packing and who's not.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd take the aisle seat because I am tall and slightly claustrophobic.

When the Scientologist starts talking I'll begin mumbling in German. Then I'll start downing vitamins and a sleeping pill one by one, politely nodding and smiling at him. Then I'll lick my lips, drop my right hand in his lap and give his package a good squeeze.

All of the above should bother him so much more than he could ever bother me that he'll get up and take the seat next to the baby.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Scientologist, because they are fun to reverse the bullshit on. They are especially intimidated if you talk about art, because they never know anything about it; but it makes them know you didn't 'have to go alternative' and that their proselytizing will get them nowhere, because they won't bother you (nor will any other cult) if they think you are not lost and looking for 'a place to belong'.

I always want an aisle seat (in case somebody farts or has other odours), and a Scientologist has never even been able to get anywhere with me when I went into the World HQ on H'wood Blvd. and asked where the nearest Kinko's was. He told me and didn't even try to interest me in their wonderful e-meter. Of course, it is fair game to really make him shut up, because in your original choice, you say he is a Scientologist, which he would have to have told you. That would be obnoxious enough to begin with, as something unwanted, and I would immediately tell him I was not interested in Scientology. If he pushed it, I'd complain to da management, as in airline attendant.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The scientologist. I'd ask him about celebrity members of scientology and their crotch bulges. Learn who's packing and who's not.

Don't forget to ask who's gay. I hear they're big on that kind of thing.

Oooh, and don't forget to ask which ones are cut! Muy importante!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, scientologists are against medical intervention!

What is their view on circumcision? Is the foreskin viewed as additional protection against invading body thetans?

We should compile a list of questions for scientology enthusiasts.

Like, can Tom Cruise fly?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is their view on circumcision?

Jesus Christ, that made me laugh. And god damn you Hazel for bringing this up. :biggrin1:

I actually know a guy who was born into Scientology and he's cut. I don't know that they have a strong position on it, which is odd because they seem to have a strong position on everything.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scientologist. I'll ask him to listen to some Tool, Opeth or Meshuggah, and freak him out, or just put in the headphones and ignore and listen myself. No one likes to talk over someone with headphones; it's the peak of rude snub to put in headphones on someone, and they will be too offended to continue. For the sake of my situation here I could care less. A screaming kid doens't care, and will be heard over headphones.

Or I'll tell him to check out raygoldmodels (it's a joke; internet nerds like to prank Scientologists with this)

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I'd choose the Third Circle of Hell. There I'd eat the babies and throw shit at the Scienologists a few levels down....

Seriously, I'd sit with the other athiest (the baby)

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm torn between this. in a way i'd rather take the screaming baby because i know he/she will eventually pipe down. but then again i don't believe in discussing religion, better yet organized religion. the scientologist can be easily ignored though too. hmmm... i guess i would say it really doesn't matter.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I'd take the Scientoligist over someone else's screaming problem. I'm secure enough in my own belief system that I'll have him converted before they serve dinner.

Let me introduce you to my friends at Amway............

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Window and Baby.

1/ I have broad shoulders and the trolleys bash into me when I'm in the aisle.
2/ the kid will give me extra room.
3/ a screaming kid is a more intelligent conversation.
4/ kids swallow brandy and sleep, allowing me to get it on with it's hot MILF mommy.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There would be soooo many other pertinent questions.
Do they piss in the shower? Shave or just trim? Do scientologists check out guys at the urinals? Do their women squirt when the come? Boxers, briefs or free-balling?

OMG the list is endless... the flight would go by so fast I might have to change planes with the guy and carry on to NY with him.