Which Do You Enjoy Most - Piv (vaginal Sex), Blowjobs (oral Sex) Or Handjobs?

Which describes you best, I'm

• 4.5 inches or under in girth and I cum hardest from Vaginal Sex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4.5 inches or under in girth and I cum hardest from Handjobs

• 4.5 inches or under in girth and I cum hardest from Blowjobs

• between 4.5 & 5 inches girth and I cum hardest from Vaginal Sex

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • between 4.5 & 5 inches girth and I cum hardest from Handjobs

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • between 4.5 & 5 inches girth and I cum hardest from Blowjobs

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • between 5 & 5.5 inches girth and I cum hardest from Vaginal Sex

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • between 5 & 5.5 inches girth and I cum hardest from Handjobs

• between 5 & 5.5 inches girth and I cum hardest from Blowjobs

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • between 5.5 & 6 inches girth and I cum hardest from Vaginal Sex

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • between 5.5 & 6 inches girth and I cum hardest from Handjobs

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • between 5.5 & 6 inches girth and I cum hardest from Blowjobs

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 6 inches or over girth and I cum hardest from Vaginal Sex

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • 6 inches or over in girth and I cum hardest from Handjobs

• 6 inches or over in girth and I cum hardest from Blowjobs

• Total voters

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is for men who have had experiences with all three types. I left out anal sex since a lot less men would have had anal with a woman (at least on a regular enough basis to form an informed judgment) than the other 3 types.

For me, personally, a passionate Handjob (lots of kissing etc.) probably makes me cum/orgasm the hardest than blowjobs or penis in vagina intercourse.

I've included girth in the poll only because I do wonder if guys like me who lack girth, are more apt to prefer BJs or HJs over PIV since it can be challenging, depending on wetness, the woman etc, to fill up a vagina and get that friction. But for discussion purposes, girth is not really important & you can bring it up if you feel it plays some role but for the most part I do want the discussion to focus on the overarching question (PIV vs HJ vs BJ).

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
images

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My orgasms have always felt strongest when I come in a woman's mouth. Handjobs, which includes masturbation, would be the least; while vaginal usually falls in the middle.

As far as the rest, I never paid attention to measurements and there are too many selections listed for my mathematically-challenged brain to bother with.

Reactions: ronin001

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your hypothesis? Size can affect the nerves of your penis leading to certain kind of sex?
Vaginal sex is the best for me, with the right mood lubricant and stimulation they adapt they are the borg of sex resistance is futile.

Reactions: Gj816 and ronin001

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in the girthier category, and I would say PIV far outweighs the others, but then handjob beats blowjob. I don't think my PIV preference is because of the tightness I feel from my girth, but the reason I put blowjob lowest is probably because of it. I find that the combination of not fitting well into her mouth + the feeling of teeth is not too pleasant.

Reactions: diver6 and Gj816

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I say vaginal sex but it hasnt provided much satisfaction with my tiny penis and poor stamina to any of the women involved so it seems a bit one sided. A blow job of course is again very satisfying for me but at least I am good at reciprocating in kind with my mouth. Masturbation on my own is more frequent than a hand job by someone else's hand but since I am in a mostly cuckold/voyeur sexual relationship the kick is generally enhanced. I totally get off on pulling my little prick while a much better endowed guy fucks my girlfriend.
I never actually fuck my current girlfriend as most of our sexual activity involves another guy or couple. We fill in with some hand and mouth action occasionally between hookups with others.
All things considered in my current sexual lifestyle I lean towards the hand job. I last a lot longer and cum a lot harder because of the extra kick from my SPH fetish.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted814719

My hardest or most intense cum is from a blowjob/handjob combo. Vaginal sex with my wife is down to a once monthly thing. She's going to be 66-years old in a couple of weeks and recently admitted that PIV sex is uncomfortable most of the time. We've tried lubes, different positions, etc. but nothings seems all that comfortable for her. Too bad for me.

She does keep me reasonably satisfied with regular blowjobs. There's no doubt that her technique has greatly improved in 44 years of marriage. Her most often technique is to lay her head on my lower abdomen, take my cock into her mouth, and use both hands to play with my balls and cock while sucking me. OMG. When my balls start to contract and she lightly massages them, it is like a bolt of electricity shooting from my crotch into my body. Wow! She uses her tongue to lick my cock head while in her mouth and I love when she licks the underside of my cock - a little difficult in this position. At any rate, I can last 30 minutes or longer while she's sucking me. I usually ask her to stop and finish me by hand. I don't want to completely wear her out from the blowjob.

Friday morning, we were in a hotel room. She was performing as outlined above and I'm really, really enjoying the attention. 20 or 25 minutes into it, I reach the PONR and I'm half-way in her mouth. Now, she hates getting cum in her mouth so I never "surprise" her. I barely pulled her head off my cock in time - the first short rope just missed her lips. She continued to gently stroke my cock while I finished cumming on my stomach.

When I'm really ramped up and she's willing, I'll ask her to lube my cock and jack me off for a finish. This is after a long blowjob. She'll grab the bottle of lube which we keep at bedside. Slather my cock and start massaging my shaft and balls. OMG. I LOVE the feeling of the lube all over my hard dick and tight ball sack. If I'm really lucky, she'll slide a finger into my ass. That makes me cum instantly and then I will shoot a couple of long ropes.

Reactions: vas

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hardest or most intense cum is from a blowjob/handjob combo. Vaginal sex with my wife is down to a once monthly thing. She's going to be 66-years old in a couple of weeks and recently admitted that PIV sex is uncomfortable most of the time. We've tried lubes, different positions, etc. but nothings seems all that comfortable for her. Too bad for me.

She does keep me reasonably satisfied with regular blowjobs. There's no doubt that her technique has greatly improved in 44 years of marriage. Her most often technique is to lay her head on my lower abdomen, take my cock into her mouth, and use both hands to play with my balls and cock while sucking me. OMG. When my balls start to contract and she lightly massages them, it is like a bolt of electricity shooting from my crotch into my body. Wow! She uses her tongue to lick my cock head while in her mouth and I love when she licks the underside of my cock - a little difficult in this position. At any rate, I can last 30 minutes or longer while she's sucking me. I usually ask her to stop and finish me by hand. I don't want to completely wear her out from the blowjob.

Friday morning, we were in a hotel room. She was performing as outlined above and I'm really, really enjoying the attention. 20 or 25 minutes into it, I reach the PONR and I'm half-way in her mouth. Now, she hates getting cum in her mouth so I never "surprise" her. I barely pulled her head off my cock in time - the first short rope just missed her lips. She continued to gently stroke my cock while I finished cumming on my stomach.

When I'm really ramped up and she's willing, I'll ask her to lube my cock and jack me off for a finish. This is after a long blowjob. She'll grab the bottle of lube which we keep at bedside. Slather my cock and start massaging my shaft and balls. OMG. I LOVE the feeling of the lube all over my hard dick and tight ball sack. If I'm really lucky, she'll slide a finger into my ass. That makes me cum instantly and then I will shoot a couple of long ropes.
If vaginal sex is uncomfortable to her then have her go and have an O-shot that will change her mind and she will enjoy fucking again. Just a suggestion. It tends to happen to women as they age and the dryness etc. Look in to it. You are lucky though that she likes giving you a BJ/

Reactions: diver6

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, I don't know if it is my size but my wife has a hard time giving me an adequate BJ for very long. In college I had a girlfriend that was terrific at it and would swallow me whole and loved me cumming deep in her throat. She would not stop and because i became so sensitive it would drive me into another world. Boy I do miss those BJ, she was much better at that then fucking, said I liked fucking too long and too many positions, so she would have a few orgasms and then finish me off with the BJ.

Reactions: aj88bj
D

deleted814719

Unfortunately, I don't know if it is my size but my wife has a hard time giving me an adequate BJ for very long. In college I had a girlfriend that was terrific at it and would swallow me whole and loved me cumming deep in her throat. She would not stop and because i became so sensitive it would drive me into another world. Boy I do miss those BJ, she was much better at that then fucking, said I liked fucking too long and too many positions, so she would have a few orgasms and then finish me off with the BJ.
Certainly not a bad way to finish!

Reactions: LB69

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Certainly not a bad way to finish!
No its was not a bad way to finish, I enjoyed every BJ she ever gave me. I see her now and again with her Husband and want to ask him if she is as good as she was in college . When I see her at a party, I have a fantasy that she takes me and gives me one of her masterful BJ's . It can be embarrassing when I see her and get a hard on. Don't think her husband noticed, but i know she misses me fucking her because she gives me signs that she would love to get together and have lunch sometimes and talk about old times. Unfortunately I told my wife about her one time so my wife keeps me away from her, but when we get home she does try to give me a good BJ and ask me if it is as good as her. I lie.

Reactions: aj88bj
D

deleted814719

No its was not a bad way to finish, I enjoyed every BJ she ever gave me. I see her now and again with her Husband and want to ask him if she is as good as she was in college . When I see her at a party, I have a fantasy that she takes me and gives me one of her masterful BJ's . It can be embarrassing when I see her and get a hard on. Don't think her husband noticed, but i know she misses me fucking her because she gives me signs that she would love to get together and have lunch sometimes and talk about old times. Unfortunately I told my wife about her one time so my wife keeps me away from her, but when we get home she does try to give me a good BJ and ask me if it is as good as her. I lie.
There's the truth and then there is half-truth. Better to go with the little white lie to your now wife than admit the truth. THAT could end any BJs you get.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, got to give her encouragement, although it's really pretty good, but nearly not long enough and no swallowing, just remember those really good and satisfying BJ's that lasted till I was spent and she just kept on going till I could not take it anymore. She really loved it. Just kind of curious if she still loves it. Oh the fantasies us men constantly have. Just never enough sex and being faithful is a cross I will bear.