Which Do You Prefer Men Or Women?

Cis and trans women > men.

Cocks (especially Black ones) are very attractive to me but otherwise a man's physical appearance isn't particularly something I care about. A man's mind is more important than his body as men are generally "easier" and more dominant than women - most women aren't going to want to penetrate me.

Whereas I love all of a woman from her face, boobs, curves, hips, arse, thighs etc. I don't mind if they have a vagina or cock between their legs - either is fine by me.

Reactions: Mister2101

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Women 70-30 based on number of partners. (I see LPSG changed my % to 69-31 without explanation, lol.)
Women 90-10 based on sex dreams.
Women 99-1 based on number of times I've had sex.

All ballpark (no pun intended) estimates. I don't measure cocks or keep a tally. :cool:

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't differentiate in that way. People excite me and their gender is of secondary importance. That said, the majority of the sex I've had has been heterosexual but the number of partners I've had were mostly male. But that has less to do with desire and more to do with the way my life is organised. Men are just easier to get in (and out) of bed.

However, I have notice that when I have one I invariably want the other.

Answer; have both.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me a female presence is essential in any activity involving another guy. My primary attraction to interaction with another male is my SPH fetish and I need a female to at least witness as I am outmanned (I have a tiny penis) and dominated (I get off on being watched as a better endowed man fucks me) I also enjoy watching as they fuck my girlfriend. I do enjoy fucking women even though my tiny cock and poor stamina don't do much for them but I am always the "woman" per se when it comes to any congress with another guy.
Basically I am only interested in a one on one with the female of the species and any bi tendencies are only in a threesome or foursome scenario involving at least one woman.

Reactions: bigboaster

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Emotional and romantic attraction: women
Physical/sexual attraction: men

Although I show myself as 100% Gay, I share your opinions. The correct definition for me would be 60% straight, 40% gay. Unfortunately my wife passed away unexpectedly. She was my sole mate. However, I am attracted physically to men, however, I would never want a long term relationship with one. Thanks for sharing

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like others have said...

Relationships / Love Interest / Alllll the romantic mushy mushy stuff = The Ladies hands down no contest.
I have 0.0000 interest in romance with males. Best a guy can get from me is best friends with benefits.

Sexual Attraction = Both
More predisposed to the ladies since I'm an in the closet bisexual... but I'd totally suck off a trusted best friend with benefits guy friend's big hairy dick just as easily as I'd eat out a chesty lady's pussy ^_~

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm romantically attracted to women and sexually attracted mostly to women. I just love to orally pleasure women and taste their pussy juices and fuck their holes. With men it's exciting to see an erect cock and I do enjoy sucking them off but could never kiss him on his lips.