Which Doctor Who has the biggest cock?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes people lightheartedly post celebrity questions that are so very bizarre that it's fun to take them seriously.

A case in point :rolleyes: --->

Italian Guy said:
So I see your Tardis avatar. :smile: A Dr. Who fan eh? Yeah I know the show pretty well too. Which Dr. do you think has the biggest cock? :wink:
Well, there have so far been 10 incarnations of the Doctor in the BBC television series (discounting one-off joke incarnations on Comic Relief, movie interpretations by Peter Cushing, etc.)...

Below are the best shots I can locate in trying to answer Italian Guy's question ... one for each of the ten doctors, in reverse chronological order (i.e. most recent first).

However, to begin with... two of his assistants from the most recent series...

Noel Clarke played Mickey (and for the purists, Ricky as well) in 2005/2006 ... torso pic

John Barrowman played Captain Jack in the 2005 season, and will return in Torchwood later this year ... torso caps

Below:

Noel Clarke FRONTAL from "Jane Hall" (2006)
John Barrowman ERECTION (modeling)

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FACE PICS of all 10 doctors.

The most recent 5 Doctors

David Tennant (current; since 2005) FRONTAL (stage farce, 1990s)

Christopher Eccleston (2005) BACK VIEW OF PENIS ("With or Without You", 1999)

Paul McGann (1996) FRONTAL ("The Rainbow", 1989)

Sylvester McCoy (1987-89) SKIN-TIGHT LEOTARD ("Tiswas", early 1980s)

Colin Baker (1984-86) CROTCH IN TROUSERS (as Dr. Who)

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And going further back in time...

Peter Davison (1981-84) BULGE (as Dr. Who)

Tom Baker (1974-81) FRONTAL ("Canterbury Tales", 1973)

Jon Pertwee (1970-74) SWIMWEAR (candid, 1957)

Patrick Troughton (1966-69) BULGE (on location shooting Dr. Who, 1967)

William Hartnell (1963-66) CROTCH IN TROUSERS ("On the Run", 1958)

Attachments

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I'll sidestep the response as to which of the 10 doctors has the largest cock, but I do remember the best crotch shot perhaps of all times in the series.

It's a fifth doctor episode - "Planet of Fire" - which is the 2nd to last episode with the fifth doctor. The Doctor (Peter Davison), Turlough, and Perri landed in the tardis a few yards offshore. Perri decides to swim ashore but starts to drown. Turlough sees her on the view screen, jumps out of the tardis in his grey striped bikini underwear, rescues Perri, and pulls her onto the beach. The camera frame had a rather cropped image centered around his bulge. I didn't expect such a slim, pusillanimous character to have such a bulge. I guess the black suits that he always wore were obscuring the outline.

A second favorite crotch shot moment would be the Fourth doctor (Tom Baker i.e. Mr . Long Scarf, black curly hair) was trying to defeat the Krawl monster on some swamp like planet. (It's one of the 6 episodes where the doctor is searching for the key to time). These green-colored tribesmen are dancing around in loin clothes, all the while the camera man is providing the audience with flashes of eye candy.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HotBulge said:
It's a fifth doctor episode - "Planet of Fire" - which is the 2nd to last episode with the fifth doctor. The Doctor (Peter Davison), Turlough, and Perri landed in the tardis a few yards offshore. Perri decides to swim ashore but starts to drown. Turlough sees her on the view screen, jumps out of the tardis in his grey striped bikini underwear, rescues Perri, and pulls her onto the beach. The camera frame had a rather cropped image centered around his bulge. I didn't expect such a slim, pusillanimous character to have such a bulge. I guess the black suits that he always wore were obscuring the outline.

Yes, you certainly seem to have a point about Turlough (played by Mark Strickson)... the first two images below are general bulge shots, and the latter two are poor-quality caps from "Planet of Fire"... but they do give the general impression that something may be bulging in the depths. :wink:

Attachments

I'm not a big Dr Who fan, but i'm still going to go for Christopher Eccleston. That man does things to me. As for Alex, there is definitly a university somewhere looking for a new research fellow like you!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Peter Davison (1981-84) BULGE (as Dr. Who)
I would be really embarrassed to admit how many times he has starred in my jerk-off fantasies.

alex8 said:
Patrick Troughton (1966-69) BULGE (on location shooting Dr. Who, 1967)

*shudders*

and please, I beg you ... NO MORE TURLOUGH!

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Below are the best shots I can locate in trying to answer Italian Guy's question ...

I didn't expect my question to be transformed into a topic, but thanks for doing so anyway. :biggrin1:

Actually it's just as valid a question as any other being that the show has always had a large gay fanbase. :wink: What's unfortunate is how few and far between episodes with male flesh have been compared to female. It was nice to see Mark Strickson in his speedos and John Barrowman shirtless, but those have tended to be amongst the only examples of guys on display in the show over the years. :mad:

So is that really David Tennant naked? Does he have a string tied to the end of his penis, or is that just the shape of his foreskin? :confused:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Italian Guy said:
So is that really David Tennant naked? Does he have a string tied to the end of his penis, or is that just the shape of his foreskin? :confused:

Yes, it's really him. I believe it's from a 1995 production of What the Butler Saw at London's National Theatre (although I'm not discounting that it could be a production of Joe Orton's Loot). There is definitely something around his foreskin... I've been trying to work out what - and why!! - ever since I saw the photo!!!

Attachments

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Yes, it's really him. I believe it's from a 1995 production of What the Butler Saw at London's National Theatre (although I'm not discounting that it could be a production of Joe Orton's Loot). There is definitely something around his foreskin... I've been trying to work out what - and why!! - ever since I saw the photo!!!

Good to know I'm not the only one to be seeing something on his cock. He is uncut though right? It's kind of hard to tell.

Oh and there's another example of male flesh from Doctor Who we forgot to include - Jason Connery (Sean Connery's son) appeared shirtless tied to a wall in "Vengeance On Varos". :biggrin1:

Attachments

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
He certainly is... I've labeled the image now for clarity. :rolleyes:

I wish male celebs would pose for longer and more close-up explicit photos don't you? Then it would make it much easier to know these things without having to squint all the time. :wink:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lordduzi said:
David Tennant shows quite a bulge in a couple of different episodes this season.

Well now we can even see the real thing above thanks to Alex! :biggrin1:

The new season doesn't start here in Canada until October. :mad:

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
My good man Alex 8 , U have an amazing ability to come up with pisc. though I can't see why U added this pic of Pecker in this thread...[/ATTACH]2634[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Reactions: winnie45

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Thanks, Alex8, for your phenomenal reserach on Turlough: you're a d master (but not The Master).

I've given the light-hearted topic more than I should have as a long-time viewer of Doctor Who. I'm going to eliminate the actors who played the Doctor who were born before WWII. Childhood nutrition was probably more of an issue then, and the majority of the meat they consumed probably didn't have the hormones that meat has had over the past 30 years. (I speculatively believe that hormones in our meat have made people in the West, especially the States, larger over the past few decades ). So, the early actors who played the doctor probably have average cock sizes for their generation, but I would imagine that the following generation of actors may have an additional inch or so more, on average, than the previous generation.

My top three choices for size would be Christopher Eccleston (#9), Colin Baker (#6), and Peter Davison (#5) based on the pictures Alex8 presented. They are also the tallest doctors. Although there isn't a strong correlation between height and cock size, these actors fill out their pants proportionate to their body frame.

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Perhaps if I knew which Doctor Who has the biggest cock I would watch his episodes.

I do have lots of Doctor Who on video, but I've never liked it much, even though I love Sci-Fi and I'm obsessed with the 4th dimension (time). I can only think of 3 possible reasons:

1) The British aren't very good at Science Fiction;
2) Doctor Who is meant for kids; and
3) It was shot on videotape and therefore looks CHEAP!

I think it's #3, the cheap videotape look to the series. George Lucas aimed Star Wars at 12 year olds, and I love Star Wars. England has produced some good science fiction.

Can anybody think of another reason why I don't like Doctor Who much?

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1) The British aren't very good at Science Fiction;
2) Doctor Who is meant for kids; and
3) It was shot on videotape and therefore looks CHEAP!

I think it's #3, the cheap videotape look to the series. George Lucas aimed Star Wars at 12 year olds, and I love Star Wars. England has produced some good science fiction.

Can anybody think of another reason why I don't like Doctor Who much?[/quote]

The last two series of Doctor Who cannot be compared to the series that went before. They are in a totally different class. The last two seasons have been quite superb.

Sex wasn't an issue with the series before it's revival. In fact the thought of any of the early Doctors nude (except for Peter Davidson) turns my stomach.

I dont think Christopher Eccleston is very well endowed. But I'm sure David Tennant with his long foreskin would be a decent size.