Which Doctor Who has the biggest cock?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Yes, it's really him. I believe it's from a 1995 production of What the Butler Saw at London's National Theatre (although I'm not discounting that it could be a production of Joe Orton's Loot).

For the completists :rolleyes: ... I today had it confirmed that the picture of David Tennant nude is indeed from What The Butler Saw.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And for those who wondered why the Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood has been labeled "for adults only"... some caps of male nudity from the first two episodes, which premiered yesterday in the UK:

Attachments

Reactions: Floridaman

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
PS..... Torchwood was great, but I couldn't done without seeing the creepy bloke from 'Bleak House' in the nearly nude!! lol

I quite agree! Though I liked how his character used alien technology to pick up a chick and her jealous boyfriend! Gotta love Russell T. Davies! Captain Jack is hot in an All-American Tom Cruisey gee whiz way....

But I must admit I have a huge crush on David Tennant!! Sexy, sexy, sexy! I am almost positive he is packing a huge one (yes I saw the picture - I say he is a grower!) There is just something about his confidence and cockiness that screams big cock. OR that he is just fucking amazing in bed. (he is with the very fetching Sophia Myles)

As for the weird foreskin thing...Maybe knowing that he was going onstage naked he wanted to make sure he wasn't going to have his glans exposed? It is a very physical looking scene. Or maybe preventing himself from getting an erection? Method acting because he is supposed to be in pain?? lol :confused: :smile:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But I must admit I have a huge crush on David Tennant!! Sexy, sexy, sexy! I am almost positive he is packing a huge one (yes I saw the picture - I say he is a grower!) There is just something about his confidence and cockiness that screams big cock. OR that he is just fucking amazing in bed. (he is with the very fetching Sophia Myles)

As for the weird foreskin thing...Maybe knowing that he was going onstage naked he wanted to make sure he wasn't going to have his glans exposed? It is a very physical looking scene. Or maybe preventing himself from getting an erection? Method acting because he is supposed to be in pain?? lol :confused: :smile:

I'm uncut (as are most of the Doctors apparently :smile:) and it's unusual for a guy to tie off his foreskin. I don't understand it.

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about the size of thier willies, but with that voice I'd be willing to bet Tom Baker has balls the size of watermelons!! lol

There is a screenshot somewhere around of Tom Baker's package from his nude scene in "The Canterbury Tales" if you are interested. :smile:

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it's really him. I believe it's from a 1995 production of What the Butler Saw at London's National Theatre (although I'm not discounting that it could be a production of Joe Orton's Loot). There is definitely something around his foreskin... I've been trying to work out what - and why!! - ever since I saw the photo!!!

Great job on the research Alex, years ago while living in Portland, OR, I know of some guys who would get together once a month. They were all uncut. They would tie their foreskins closed with whatever turned their crank so to speak, only undoing the knot to pee. Without cleaning under their foreskin, (they called themselves "the cheese freaks"). They would have contests who could build up the most, yes you guessed it, cheese. Not putting those guys down by any means, we all have our own turnons/festishes. Being uncut myself, I've had many people ask me if I tie mine closed, never have, not my cup of tea, but to each his own. That's the only thing I could think of.

Peace

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think you'll find it's a 'winkle' that actors employ when they have to do full frontal onstage - they do it for 2 reasons. 1. decency (the actual gland does not show if the foreskin is tied) and 2. I understand it is quite difficult to become accidentally aroused when the foreskin is tied. (I think you'll find that alluded to in this thread - I haven't read back today, but I did read this thread before and I seem to remember some mention of that. Also I'm fairly sure he wouldn't want to expose a dick-cheese fettish to the general public.
I've heard the Ten-inch nickname before... hard to say - he could be a grower. But even if he wasn't I'd forgive him... he is rather lovely (bit skinny in those pics though)

ChrisK

1st Like
Media
I saw the discussion regarding John Barrowman as well as the Doctors. This pic is generally accepted to be him. After all the time I've spent staring at his naked chest, I've got to agree.

Apparently he'll show off to anyone who asks and anyone who doesn't. There's a recent interview where he talks about showing his balls off to Tennant while they were onset.

Attachments

Reactions: Floridaman

DrWho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cool to see David Tennant and John Barrowman, a few more closeups would be good, how about better ones of Chris Eccleston and some of Peter Davison?

Male companions would be good too :)

Maria101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cool to see David Tennant and John Barrowman, a few more closeups would be good, how about better ones of Chris Eccleston and some of Peter Davison?

Male companions would be good too :)

I remember when Turlough swam in a speedo in his last story, "Planet of Fire". Too bad that didn't happen more often. :wink:

I think the biggest is Peter Davison. You can sometimes see quite clearly in those stripey trousers he used to wear. And I've seen him in a few things where he looks like a big boy!

I've also seen Sylvester McCoy's penis from the front row while he was in a play back in the early 90s.

He wasn't very big but he wasn't that small either!