90% Straight, 10% Gay
four seasons - oh what a night

pure cheese. lovely lovely cheese!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Gremlin Rag - (Theme song from the movie "Gremlins")
All That She Wants - Ace of Base
Heat Of The Moment - Asia
Cruel Summer - Banannarama
The Reflex - Duran Duran
Der Komissar - Falco
J Geils - Freeze Frame
J geils - Centerfold
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry

:redface::redface::redface:

there are just so many more...I would be really ashamed to post the even worse ones...

so everyone fuck off...I am going to listen to my entire Nirvana and Led Zeppelin collections to redeem myself.

(puts tail between legs, and immediately queue's up "Heart Shaped Box")

xLx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ooh definitely loving the Ace of Base and Bananarama....

for duran duran it's got to be either wild boys or girls on film though hasnt it?

oh and what about that song 'japanese boy'?
cheesy AND racially provocative!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a huge music collection. Hows this one. Rick Astley. Never gonna give you up. Or Dolemite. All Cheech and Chong. Stevie B. OMG I could keep going.

Hey Funky Mama save those whales...
save those big fat funky whales...
Yeah save all the wha-aaaaaales...buuuuuuuuuut...shoot the seals.
and if you think I'm funky for wanting to save all the wha-aaaaales...save your breath!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ooh definitely loving the Ace of Base and Bananarama....

for duran duran it's got to be either wild boys or girls on film though hasnt it?

rio :redface:

(unfortunately there isn't even a smaller font to hide my shame)

xLx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
rio :redface:

(unfortunately there isn't even a smaller font to hide my shame)

ah no see it think of the spectrum of cheeseness to goodness as being more of a circle, like infinity. if you far enough one way you come out the other side. rio is so cheesy that it's actually good again (largely due to that bit where the ginger one is miming sax on the beach)!

got a new one: dio - holy diver

METAL CHEESE!
*horns*

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ah no see it think of the spectrum of cheeseness to goodness as being more of a circle, like infinity. if you far enough one way you come out the other side. rio is so cheesy that it's actually good again (largely due to that bit where the ginger one is miming sax on the beach)!

got a new one: dio - holy diver

METAL CHEESE!
*horns*

holy diver You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh what's becoming of me

:tongue:

Ah...those metalsongs are not even "Cheese"..those are what my friends and i always refer to as "Chezz" (like the kind powdered or processed cheese found on cheap chips and squeeze cheez etc.)

there are several of those I have...

Judas Priest - Heading Out For The Highway
Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
Scorpions - No one Like You

loads more

:redface:

and yes, perhaps you are right about Rio...anyone that has a crab bite them on a toe when he goes to embrace the fantasy woman who than pushes him down in the shallows and laughs at him can't be too cheesy.

that has happened to me many times, and i still retain some semblance of my original integrity.

:rolleyes:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I thought I had both a Backstreet Boys and an NSync cd... but I just looked and they are both missing... so that must mean that my 18 yr old brother probably has them (he has all of my stuff that I left behind at my dad's --- like my car stereo UGH). Also, I swear I had a Spice Girls "Stop" cd and it's missing, too....

I REALLY love the Spice Girls... ooh and I love the Aqua song "Barbie Girl".

xLx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my metalhead friend (who doesn't have one!) played me 'balls to the wall' by accept, that definitely belongs here!

maybe some rush too? whats that one about forging a new reality closer to the heart* or something?!

cheese-urrealism!

lol at the crab-integrity, haha!

....Ah...those metalsongs are not even "Cheese"..those are what my friends and i always refer to as "Chezz" (like the kind powdered or processed cheese found on cheap chips and squeeze cheez etc.)

there are several of those I have...

Judas Priest - Heading Out For The Highway
Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
Scorpions - No one Like You

anyone that has a crab bite them on a toe when he goes to embrace the fantasy woman who than pushes him down in the shallows and laughs at him can't be too cheesy.

that has happened to me many times, and i still retain some semblance of my original integrity.

:rolleyes:

losangelestim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
even though i'm not embarrassed about any of my music i have two cd's that might raise eyebrows. first is karen carpenter's disco album that was released many years after her death. it's actually not bad. the other is bette midler's mud will be flung tonight lp. it's the most awesome politically incorrect recording. if you played it for anyone they would be insulted. it's a guilty solo pleasure: "there are more heebs writing on this show than pharaoh employed building the pyramids..."

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll admit to having two versions of Cher's Take Me Home on my hard drive: a radio edit at about 3 minutes and the full EP 8 minute glory.

And Invisibleman: Patrick Juvet R O C K S !!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I bought Peter Skellern's LP.

I think Aqua's BARBIE GIRL is just fine. Precise and funny. No shame here to express. Aqua got sued by Mattel over that recording, and they won.

And I have a copy of The Worms' "We Are the Worms", which lawyers visited Dr Demento and said "You can't play that anymore". Michael Jackson's a dweb.

And then there's "I had Sex with ET" by Barnes & Barnes, which Spieberg's lawyers visited Dr Demento and said "you can't play that anymore".