Which embarassing CD do you own?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my metalhead friend (who doesn't have one!) played me 'balls to the wall' by accept, that definitely belongs here!

maybe some rush too? whats that one about forging a new reality closer to the heart* or something?!

cheese-urrealism!

lol at the crab-integrity, haha!

let's not forget:

Ratt - Round and Round, Wanted Man
Cinderella - NObody's Fool
Whitesnake - Is This Love?
Dokken - Don't Close Your Eyes
Winger -
Tesla -
WASP - Blind In Texas
Mr. Big -
Stryper -
Europe - The Final Countdown
Autograph -
Poison - Unskinny Bop (perhaps the dumbest name for a song ever) Talk Dirty To Me
MOtley Crue - Girl Don't Go Away Mad, Girl Just Go Away
Warrant - Cherry Pie
Pantera
Iron Maiden
Nelson

just looking at that list makes me laugh hysterically at the stupidity :biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the first CDs I ever purchased was the soundtrack to TMNT II: The Secret of the Ooze.

In fact I think it may very well have been the first.

Ninja! Ninja! Rap! Ninja! Ninja! Rap!
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!

the perfect storm of nerdy geekboy franchise, terrible movie sequelitis, and of course Vanilla Ice.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on...that's not bad! I LOVE Madonna lol

I have to say I enjoyed Madonna's music in my early teen years (born 1971) all the girls loved here, and she was new and the music was catchy back then, and all my first girlfriends loved her, so alot of thos songs like Borderline have special memories for me, etc...but once she started trying to be "provocative" (which she isn't) and tried to be "artistic" which she isn't her music began to suck...she was an 80s pop star, all her 90s stuff and later is really boring.

i give her credit for her 80s work and must admit, that like most young guys, i thought she was never hot in pictures or anything, but in the videos for Borderline, Like a Virgin (on the Gondola), burning up, Lucky Star, Gambler, Material Girl, Cherish...she was very sexy...as i said, when she tried to portray herself as something like a provacative "musician", it became silly.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

BikerGirlnAtl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I have to say I enjoyed Madonna's music in my early teen years (born 1971) all the girls loved here, and she was new and the music was catchy back then, and all my first girlfriends loved her, so alot of thos songs like Borderline have special memories for me, etc...but once she started trying to be "provocative" (which she isn't) and tried to be "artistic" which she isn't her music began to suck...she was an 80s pop star, all her 90s stuff and later is really boring.

i give her credit for her 80s work and must admit, that like most young guys, i thought she was never hot in pictures or anything, but in the videos for Borderline, Like a Virgin (on the Gondola), burning up, Lucky Star, Gambler, Material Girl, Cherish...she was very sexy...as i said, when she tried to portray herself as something like a provacative "musician", it became silly.

Yeah I love everything else she's done - except who's that girl and "american life"

My favorite albums : Like A virgin
Bedtime Stories
Erotica
Ray of Light
Like a Prayer (Just for Express yourself)

.... I should be more embarrassed that there is videotape of me "voguing" on a dare.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

BikerGirlnAtl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For being 7 years younger than I am you have an uncanny window into the shame of my youth..

this song was really really popular when I was in fifth grade. When you were... 3?

*clears throat* I was 4 :tongue: but I have an older brother and my parents are just as guilty.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay...

I have the winner...

I have had it forever...the song itself is cheezy and addictive...but there is the one part that just makes the song awesome in it's cheeziness...

New Edition -
COOL IT NOW

the one part is well known...and is still awesome...i can listen to it a thousand times...at the 2:50 mark of the video (a pre-crackhead Bobby Brown) the facial expressions are just classic!

RONNIE! BOBBY! RICKY AND MIKE! IF I LOVE THE GIRL WHO CARES WHO YOU LIKE!

YouTube - New Edition - Cool It Now

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I love everything else she's done - except who's that girl and "american life"

My favorite albums : Like A virgin
Bedtime Stories
Erotica
Ray of Light
Like a Prayer (Just for Express yourself)

.... I should be more embarrassed that there is videotape of me "voguing" on a dare.

i hope the video is secured :smile: