Which Ethnicity do you think is Best?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't make a poll since there are too many ethnicities to count and I probably won't catch everyone; I like avoiding that kind of nonsense. At any rate who do you think is the best in:

1. Appearance

2. In bed

3. As a companion

For me, I like stereotypically mild ethnicities as companions because I'm mild myself, but I like darker ethnicities, and more spanish ones as well in appearance and in bed... well anyone.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I won't make a poll since there are too many ethnicities to count and I probably won't catch everyone; I like avoiding that kind of nonsense. At any rate who do you think is the best in:
You like to avoid nonsense, yet you posted a thread which I'm sure you realize has appeared on this site in various permutations many times before. :rolleyes:

1. Appearance
I like my men to look like men and not some androgenous, femme, goth nightmare.

2. In bed
All of the above, plus a nice long, thick penis. must have stamina, and like trying new things. Should like cuddling at least for a little bit.

3. As a companion
I have girlfriends, I don't need a man to shop for shoes with me. Unless of course he really likes being dragged thru every store in the mall. :biggrin1: I like holding hands, and mild PDA. Would be nice if we could share a few common interests like muscle cars, dancing, museums, music. I like reading the Sunday NY Times in bed with a hot cuppa coffee.

For me, I like stereotypically mild ethnicities as companions because I'm mild myself, but I like darker ethnicities, and more spanish ones as well in appearance and in bed... well anyone.
What the fuck is a mild ethnicity? :irked: :confused:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

1. Appearance

2. In bed

3. As a companion

Isn’t your post the same kind of nonsense too?​

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Latinas are beautiful. Prince knows this, I know this :tongue:

I find French girls attractive too, physically. And I love ze accent.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Latino is my favorite flavor of men. Beyond that, I have a pretty short list of criteria:

HIV+, Bottom, uncut, small/average hung, adventurous, intelligent, not nice. I cannot stand nice guys.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

1. Appearance

2. In bed

3. As a companion

I would really enjoy kicking you in the nuts until you bleed.