Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

bigpeen

Just Browsing
Media
SizeTrac for sure! They are one of the only FDA approved devices on the market!

Let me know if you need any help, i have quite a bit of experience with the Sizetrac device... I have gained over 2 inches using it.

BP

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Let me know if you need any help, i have quite a bit of experience with the Sizetrac device... I have gained over 2 inches using it.

BP

Come on though. Seriously. Have you ever actually MET 1 guy from the F.D.A. who had a big dick?

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BP

2 inches? how long have you been using it? and what is your routine? and what is your size now if you dont mind all the questions?

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm planning on getting an extender, right now the two I'm leaning toward are the SizeTrac Extender Penis Enlargement Device and the Penis Enlargement - enlarge your penis.de

would anyone be kind enough to give their input? since it isn't exactly a cheap purchase i'm trying to get as much info as i can before getting one

thanks!

I would seriously do a little research before buying an extender. They are not cheap!! The Size Trac runs about $250 for the basic mode not including tax and shipping. Check to see if they come with a money back warranty. I would also think about looking into some stretching exercises for your penis. That is the last thing you would want to do is end up in the doctors office telling him about your extender story:frown1:. If you would like send me a message and I'll let you into a couple of sites you could check out before attempting to purchase an extender.

bigpeen

Just Browsing
Media
2 inches? how long have you been using it? and what is your routine? and what is your size now if you dont mind all the questions?

Yep, just over 2 inches. I used the sizetrac device for a few years. You will eventually hit your limit as I did. I wore the device several hours a day, every day! It does take commitment! If it was easy, everyone would be walking around with 9 inch dicks!

good luck and don't hesitate to ask questions! This is a great forum with a lot of really good advice...

BP

kmiller

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, just over 2 inches. I used the sizetrac device for a few years. You will eventually hit your limit as I did. I wore the device several hours a day, every day! It does take commitment! If it was easy, everyone would be walking around with 9 inch dicks!

good luck and don't hesitate to ask questions! This is a great forum with a lot of really good advice...

BP
why dont you put some pics on here showing your size

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm planning on getting an extender, right now the two I'm leaning toward are the SizeTrac Extender Penis Enlargement Device and the Penis Enlargement - enlarge your penis.de

would anyone be kind enough to give their input? since it isn't exactly a cheap purchase i'm trying to get as much info as i can before getting one

thanks!

Just check it out at x4labs and I know you have a big girth but they have a wide base girth for you if you wanna check it out and good luck.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Check Ebay as well. There are several knock off enlargers that work just as good or have the same design for half the price.

I bought mine for around 80, and it works just fine. They've improved the design of them since I bought mine, but I would recommend something with a single WIDE strip or dual strips to hold your glans from slipping out.

you want one that comes with adjustment rods too, so you don't have to keep buying. I got all of that with mine. Believe mine is a Pro-Extender.

Come on though. Seriously. Have you ever actually MET 1 guy from the F.D.A. who had a big dick?

If its FDA approved, it was probably approved as more of a medical device for peyronie's disease to straighten the penis. (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/peyronies-disease/DS00427)

Honestly, I like my stretcher as it's less cumbersome than my pump. The gains I have seen are more in the flaccid state than in the erect state. The pump gave me more permanent gains in the erect state after a few years of usage.

P.E. isn't for everyone, and it may not work for everyone. Over the years of discussion with many men it seems that if they have very tight penile skin while erect, they have less desirable results for enlargement. Those who have more pliable and loose skin while erect respond better to P.E.
But...again... there's no scientific evidence or study that I am aware of that would make that statement true - only what I have noticed while chatting with many.

I'd like to go out on a limb and say:
- Stretchers like the Penis Master and the Pro Extender help with Flaccid length the most.
- Pumps help with flaccid length and erect length.
- Both methods will make you larger of a hanger while flaccid. (Your stretching your ligament that holds your penis into your body. NO NEED TO CUT THIS!!)

Last edited:

bigpeen

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, it's true you can purchase a cheap china knock off on ebay. The problem is, they are not manufactured to ISO 13485 medical standards and will actually rust and or corode on the sidebars and extension pieces. Quality penis Extenders like the Sizetrac penis extender have stainless parts and/or anodized. You also get a manufacturers guarantee, so if any parts break due to manufacturing defects, they are replaced. Just remember, In Life, You get what you pay for!

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
I use to have the expensive Jesextender but accidentallly threw it away during a move overseas. Then bought the Leluv extender on Ebay (around 50-60 dollars) and believe me, it is as good as the one I had paid hundreds of dollars for. Dont buy the cheapest, but you can find a good one among the cheapest.