Which Extender Would You Recommend To A Newbie?

dunstop123321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm about 7.5-7.75 in and would like to hit another inch or so. For some girls I'm difficult to handle and for others not so much. I totally get off to being a little too much so thought it wouldn't hurt to give this a shot. Jelqing and exercises like that terrify me because I injured myself the first time ever attempting them so an extender seems to make the most sense. Simply no idea what to start with. Any reccomendations?

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been using a Bathmate and so far have noticed some impressive gains - mostly in flaccid size and hard girth, but also slowly in length.. it's a little awkward to use, but once you get the hang of it, you literally just shower while it's on and then you're done.

dunstop123321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been using a Bathmate and so far have noticed some impressive gains - mostly in flaccid size and hard girth, but also slowly in length.. it's a little awkward to use, but once you get the hang of it, you literally just shower while it's on and then you're done.

I thought bathmates were vacuum like devices? Is the 10-15 mins you spend in the shower enough time to have results?

dunstop123321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want to try an extender check out the hybrid penis extender you can get it on Amazon for $15-$17 to see if it is for you then but the x4 or Sizegenitics they are literally 10× as expensive

So not to sound dumb, but if I was to order a device like this off Amazon it would be discreet, right? I'm on a budget so that price sounds appealing but I'd be worried about it being an inferior product

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I thought bathmates were vacuum like devices? Is the 10-15 mins you spend in the shower enough time to have results?
Yea, they are. But continued use actually grows the length and girth of the penis. The water acts as a barrier to help keep the blood flow even and prevent bruises and blood marks and I've found to be more comfortable than other pumps claiming the same thing. I really only want another 1/2 inch or so but have already noticed crazy girth improvement and my flaccid dick hangs very well. Most people see immediate results but with continued use see gains in a month. I've used it pretty consistently for about that and can agree it's been fun, and worth the investment - though keeping it in the shower (esp if I have company) is a bit of a Houdini act...

Reactions: dgenesis9

dunstop123321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea, they are. But continued use actually grows the length and girth of the penis. The water acts as a barrier to help keep the blood flow even and prevent bruises and blood marks and I've found to be more comfortable than other pumps claiming the same thing. I really only want another 1/2 inch or so but have already noticed crazy girth improvement and my flaccid dick hangs very well. Most people see immediate results but with continued use see gains in a month. I've used it pretty consistently for about that and can agree it's been fun, and worth the investment - though keeping it in the shower (esp if I have company) is a bit of a Houdini act...

Never messed with a vacuum. Are they safe and easy to use? I'm super cautious with this stuff haha

Sounds awesome, might have to make an investment

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm about 7.5-7.75 in and would like to hit another inch or so. For some girls I'm difficult to handle and for others not so much. I totally get off to being a little too much so thought it wouldn't hurt to give this a shot. Jelqing and exercises like that terrify me because I injured myself the first time ever attempting them so an extender seems to make the most sense. Simply no idea what to start with. Any reccomendations?
Pics?

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Never messed with a vacuum. Are they safe and easy to use? I'm super cautious with this stuff haha

Sounds awesome, might have to make an investment
Have a look at reviews online, I think that should help you make a better decision. Pumps can be damaging if not used properly but each is different, and I've not read much negative feedback on the Bathmate prior to my purchase and have had good luck with it, but results are always individual and personal. I just find it way easier than an extender, and less of a hassle/discomfort. Hope you make a wise choice mate!

VikingJay

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So not to sound dumb, but if I was to order a device like this off Amazon it would be discreet, right? I'm on a budget so that price sounds appealing but I'd be worried about it being an inferior product

You do get what you pay for. I would rather have the budget extender than not have one at all, but if you have the money the X-4 is higher quality product. But the cheap one works. Mine came in a brown box with no markings on it.